2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can pass all of them if we land a majority of our targets. We won’t land them all but lots of talent out there left.
I see us closing out the summer with
Okunlola
Malik
Bonsu
Tommy Kinsler

After that the following are likely
Jean
Fowles
Chris Johnson

Then battles we will be in
Cormani
Hicks
Harbor
M’Pemba
Wilson
Damari Brown
Freeling

Grab all the ones in group 1, Jean and Johnson in group two and say two from group two, M’Pemba and Damari and we are at 293 with only 22 commits. It’s not hard to see a scenario where we are competing for top 4-7.
Not to mention others that will emerge
You forgot Hykeem

Advertisement
Still waiting for Jalen Brown and the other commit that would get us at 252 like weekend ago, Bradley
AA58A103-FA6A-48A0-B3C5-393303B5BBA4.gif

Advertisement
Top ten isn’t good enough. Truth hurts, but that’s facts. Ceiling of 6th to 7th isn’t high enough.

Let’s be real, we can recruit in that range several years in a row and we’re not competing for championships, because Alabama and Georgia are top 3 every year.
That's not true! Cincinnati hasn't done that
Type recruiting and they're competing actively competing right now! and, they don't recruit no where near da level how we recruit and notre dame recruits at a top 10 level and their competing for titles.

We can pass all of them if we land a majority of our targets. We won’t land them all but lots of talent out there left.
Okunlola
Malik
Bonsu
Tommy Kinsler

Jean
Fowles
Chris Johnson

Cormani
Hicks
Harbor
M’Pemba
Wilson
Damari Brown
Freeling

Grab all the ones in group 1, Jean and Johnson in group two and say two from group two, M’Pemba and Damari and we are at 293 with only 22 commits. It’s not hard to see a scenario where we are competing for top 4-7.
People forget when you get an elite player, you not only add to your score but you are pulling a chip off of the table for the other teams to bump theirs up.

Advertisement
Top ten isn’t good enough. Truth hurts, but that’s facts. Ceiling of 6th to 7th isn’t high enough.

Let’s be real, we can recruit in that range several years in a row and we’re not competing for championships, because Alabama and Georgia are top 3 every year.

Respectful disagree. We haven't had consistent top ten classes in how long?
Mario hasn't coach a single game yet at UM and top ten classes aren't good enough?
That's is insane to me.

Okunlola
Malik
Bonsu
Tommy Kinsler

Jean
Fowles
Chris Johnson

Cormani
Hicks
Harbor
M’Pemba
Wilson
Damari Brown
Freeling
Hykeem Williams

Missed one. FIFY

what are you talking about ? I literally was arguing with people on here for talking top 3-5 class. I always said top ten would be the range. 6-7 range was the ceiling. When Mario got the job I said we’ll have top ten classes consistently under him and the occasional jump to the 5-7 range.
Eventually the number 1 class no doubt it will happen

Advertisement

Agree if u want to win u better be top three consistently. That's how u dominate

Advertisement
Clemson has been:
#10-2022
#5 -2021
#3 -2020
#10 -2019
#7- 2018
#16-2017
#11-2016

I don't subscribe to the way the websites rank the teams.

It should be about the quality of the player signed. They're all assigned values so I look at their average player ranking.

Doing that, they're basically a top 5 program yearly. There's a lot of teams ahead of them in those years where those ahead are 2 to 3 points lower on player average but pushed past them in the team rankings due to more players signed.

Clemson recruits top tier recruits, at least they have been during their run. ****, we ranked one spot ahead of them one year and had 7 more commits if my memory serves me correctly. That's insane and overall, it was close. Guess which class I'm rocking with if I'm being impartial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back