2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
USC UGA ALA OSU TEXAS ND who we passing?
We can pass all of them if we land a majority of our targets. We won’t land them all but lots of talent out there left.
I see us closing out the summer with
Okunlola
Malik
Bonsu
Tommy Kinsler

After that the following are likely
Jean
Fowles
Chris Johnson

Then battles we will be in
Cormani
Hicks
Harbor
M’Pemba
Wilson
Damari Brown
Freeling

Grab all the ones in group 1, Jean and Johnson in group two and say two from group two, M’Pemba and Damari and we are at 293 with only 22 commits. It’s not hard to see a scenario where we are competing for top 4-7.
Not to mention others that will emerge

We can pass all of them if we land a majority of our targets. We won’t land them all but lots of talent out there left.
I see us closing out the summer with
Okunlola
Malik
Bonsu
Tommy Kinsler

After that the following are likely
Jean
Fowles
Chris Johnson

Then battles we will be in
Cormani
Hicks
Harbor
M’Pemba
Wilson
Damari Brown
Freeling

Grab all the ones in group 1, Jean and Johnson in group two and say two from group two, M’Pemba and Damari and we are at 293 with only 22 commits. It’s not hard to see a scenario where we are competing for top 4-7.
Not to mention others that will emerge
I'm rooting for it but we're about to be outside top 10 tomorrow. List is reasonable although a lot of those players will go to our competitors.

They are not very big on letting anyone OPERATE more than one, but some people are grandfathered in, and others have an FSU (free standing unit) plus a less labor-intensive location (like a mall or airport location).

And let's remember, QueJay "claimed" to own two other Chick Fil-As because he loaned the $10K fee to a couple of his friends/family. So those other people are the "operators" of the other stores. I'm sure CHICK FIL-A sees it that way, regardless of what QueJay brags about.
shouldn't this be in "Nole Tears"

Advertisement
How bout you choke on my rich hairy balls borecane
b509de92-112a-4cc9-a556-023aca98995a_351202492894931.gif

My buddy drives for FedEx and isn’t an independent contractor. He gets benefits, retirement and a boatload of overtime pay.

Off topic but if you see a FedEx truck with Orange and Blue lettering , it is FedEx express and owned by FedEx corporate. If you see Green and Purple it's FedEx Ground and independently owned (someone purchased the routes and has the exclusive delivery rights in that area). If you look closely at the trucks, you will see the name of the independently owned transportation company written near the driver's door. For the Green and Purple, the drivers still wear FedEx uniforms, but the owner gets a stipend from FedEx. FedEx leaves it up to the company owner to do the hiring and firing,and pay whatever he wants for drivers.

It's not a franchise because FedEx doesn't really get involved with the operation. All they care about is that the packages get delivered and they don't f#ck around. They expect 99% delivery success (so if 100 packages are set for delivery, the owner can only have 1 package that doesn't get successfully delivered). They don't care if a driver gets sick or there is bad weather. 99% is the expectation. If a driver gets sick, the owner is going to need to get behind the wheel and make those deliveries. Fall behind the 99% too many times and FedEx will snatch the routes away and sell the rights to someone else.

I think the typo was in the original post.
NO ONE
who has quoted it has caught that he's using the past tense by accident.
#Literacy
I fixed it for you. ;-)

and, pehaps he simply left out two words.

Bonsu has DECIDED TO push his commitment back a few days.

Lastly, probably no one here should be the grammer police because we all have crappy grammer (including me). Especially on a message board!

c5d13fb4-961c-40d2-b22a-89cea0759050_62142419397023.gif

Advertisement
I'm rooting for it but we're about to be outside top 10 tomorrow. List is reasonable although a lot of those players will go to our competitors.
Yeah but they have more commits than us. Our average is top 6-7 right now

I fixed it for you. ;-)

and, pehaps he simply left out two words.

Bonsu has DECIDED TO push his commitment back a few days.

Lastly, probably no one here should be the grammer police because we all have crappy grammer (including me). Especially on a message board!

View attachment 199936
I was referring to "to chose." I've seen that replicated several times. But you're right; I was being that guy.

Advertisement
On the class come signing day…

You said we end up top 12

Oh uhmm man that’s tough I’d probably set the line at 7. I honestly haven’t even looked at team rankings at all. Couldn’t even tell you who is ranked where and where Miami is now. I keep up with who Miami gets and how that helps the roster. Don’t pay too much attention to the rankings till the end. Where is Miami now on 247?

Also are we talking overall team standings or per player average? Miami will have a top 6 star average I bet but team ranking may be around 8.

That would be a hard one time bet if I set the line at 7.5

Advertisement
Yup been telling people too 12 finish. Top 5 was ridiculous to think.
Eh, I feel pretty confident it’s a top 10 class, barring things just inexplicably falling apart. Think top 3-5 is certainly possible, but that’s overly confident right now IMO. This weekend should serve to bring everyone back down to reality, at least briefly 😂

Eh, I feel pretty confident it’s a top 10 class, barring things just inexplicably falling apart. Think top 3-5 is certainly possible, but that’s overly confident right now IMO. This weekend should serve to bring everyone back down to reality, at least briefly 😂

Top 10 top 12 it all basically is the same at that point. Top 5 is elite elite elite recruiting. You need like 4 or 5 5 stars and I don’t see that happening this year

Top ten isn’t good enough. Truth hurts, but that’s facts. Ceiling of 6th to 7th isn’t high enough.

Let’s be real, we can recruit in that range several years in a row and we’re not competing for championships, because Alabama and Georgia are top 3 every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back