2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There’s still guys out there Miami is involved with that hasn’t even been mentioned. Longterm we’ll be fine.
funeral im back GIF

Advertisement
in Mario I trust....the man recruited top ten classes to Oregon without NIL.. I am confident we land a top 10 class this year and that is before he has solidified his relationships with local kids. in two years this is going to be much easier for him.

Bonsu, Bryant would/will be big. If we land Samson before fall camp, he are the hottest team in the nation as far as summer crootin.

DL, OL will be the highest rated groups in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think with a good season we can go higher. Still a ton of prospects on the board.
I agree, still a good chance for top 5 class. If we land Okunlola, Bryant, Bonsu, Chris Johnson, Jean/Fowles, Kinsler, Bain, then we would just need to land 1-2 of Hykeem, McClain, Baxter, Damon Wilson, M’Pemba, Freeling. Plenty of time left for that to happen.

Advertisement
Still waiting for Jalen Brown and the other commit that would get us at 252 like weekend ago, Bradley
Yeah we need to stop counting our chickens...

Not mad at these losses, we've gone from the depths to spoiled. Need to keep it even steven somewhere in the middle...

I know ND is crazy high but isn’t their class count pretty high already and how many five stars or top 100 guys are they still going after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back