2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaby saying if he dont commit this weekend then its time to be concerned
@Gaby

Lucas Till Riley GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we don’t get these guys Dennis Smith is going to be CIS enemy #1. You can already feel it. I’m not saying I agree or it’s right but he will be 100% Bc were nuts.
That would be really unnecessary, shortsighted & stupid.

This board has multiple threads dedicated to how ridiculous UF, FSU & other fans are, while hypocritically acting the exact same way smh lol

Advertisement
Not worried. This is why you continue to recruit your backup plans at every position. By all accounts, Mario and staff has those bases covered. We got this.

This board has multiple threads dedicated to how ridiculous UF, FSU & other fans are, while hypocritically acting the exact same way smh lol
Facts! I’ve been saying it for days. Mario & staff have been killin’ it on the trail, yet somehow these CiS jabronies are ready to bust out pitchforks and torches because Mario’s hype man was showing the kids love and rallying the fanbase.

It still didn’t register with these dudes that he hasn’t put out a bat signal for any of these kids, just memes and gifs. Soft *** nuggas gotta chill.

Advertisement
Facts! I’ve been saying it for days. Mario & staff have been killin’ it on the trail, yet somehow these CiS jabronies are ready to bust out pitchforks and torches because Mario’s hype man was showing the kids love and rallying the fanbase.

It still didn’t register with these dudes that he hasn’t put out a bat signal for any of these kids, just memes and gifs. Soft *** ****** gotta chill.
FIFY

Advertisement

It's time to dominate. Look you know.... everybody thinks about Gainesville and Tallahassee. You want to know something? They're scared! They're scared! Because we know they are about to feel to return of the monster

I agree 100% brother but I know you know how this place works. Hope we get everyone so it’s irrelevant but if not I hope we behave. I say we because we are a family here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back