2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messaged Cribby today and said this,

“I’m still in ‘everything this year is so gravy I almost don’t care who we lose’ mode.”

We are in a net positive no matter how this week ends up. We are going to be more than fine, this year and well beyond. There is no “horrible” here, there are just varying degrees of quality. I doubt very much we miss on everyone all of the sudden, its just not looking like the entire 12 days of Christmas anymore.

Football season is right around the corner. Light a cigar, put your feet on the bosses’ desk, and enjoy the moment.

Even if we don’t get all or most of the commits this week I feel real good that this staph isn’t just going to roll over and say “ OK .We missed on this kid or that kid we wanted.On to the next guy.”

Still think even if we miss on a couple now if we can somehow get to 9-10 wins and a bowl game there will be a line of stud kids trying to get in whether it includes the ones we might not get now or not..

Advertisement

He’s waiting? He’s doing it the 23rd? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Time for me to……

Time For Bed Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Advertisement
I messaged Cribby today and said this,

“I’m still in ‘everything this year is so gravy I almost don’t care who we lose’ mode.”

We are in a net positive no matter how this week ends up. We are going to be more than fine, this year and well beyond. There is no “horrible” here, there are just varying degrees of quality. I doubt very much we miss on everyone all of the sudden, its just not looking like the entire 12 days of Christmas anymore.

Football season is right around the corner. Light a cigar, put your feet on the bosses’ desk, and enjoy the moment.
I wholeheartedly agree. Look back at where we were at this time last year & look at us now. BE THANKFUL

Advertisement
I wholeheartedly agree. Look back at where we were at this time last year & look at us now. BE THANKFUL
Agree, but Mario’s strength as a head coach is recruiting. So it’s not unrealistic to expect top 5 ish classes every year (especially at Miami).

I still think we’ll get there this year, but we need 2 or 3 of these guys.

Looks like Jordan is waiting to go in the game. Best I got is a great player "Bonsu" is waiting to get in the game aka have a committable offer... but that doesn't really make sense.

This is why I don't do that Twitter ****. ... But my guess is he's the greatest (like MJ) and someone is keeping him on the sidelines. I'd say it's related to NIL, so he can't get in the game until that's processed. ... 100% speculation.

I hate the fact Taint is involved. Urban runs their NIL group. He's the dirtiest of the dirty. The idea that Day, who worked for Al Golden, is some savant just makes me LOL. Fortunately, they have 2 safeties and 5 DBs total already committed.

Advertisement
This is why I don't do that Twitter ****. ... But my guess is he's the greatest (like MJ) and someone is keeping him on the sidelines. I'd say it's related to NIL, so he can't get in the game until that's processed. ... 100% speculation.
Possible. I’ll be a contrarian and say it doesn’t have anything to do with his decision. It’s some personal stuff.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back