2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
1658196014303.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I swear y’all dudes are sumelse! Y’all don’t know what the announcement is & y’all being negative already 🤦🏾‍♂️
I messaged Cribby today and said this,

“I’m still in ‘everything this year is so gravy I almost don’t care who we lose’ mode.”

We are in a net positive no matter how this week ends up. We are going to be more than fine, this year and well beyond. There is no “horrible” here, there are just varying degrees of quality. I doubt very much we miss on everyone all of the sudden, its just not looking like the entire 12 days of Christmas anymore.

Football season is right around the corner. Light a cigar, put your feet on the bosses’ desk, and enjoy the moment.

Help me out my brethren. The staff was strategically telling kids when to announce their commitments. now they have two that might not end up in this class? Did It come back to bite them? The olaus cat was all Miami, i believe Dennis Smith posted about a Finnish breakfast. Now its 50/50

Help me out my brethren. The staff was strategically telling kids when to announce their commitments. now they have two that might not end up in this class? Did It come back to bite them? The olaus cat was all Miami, i believe Dennis Smith posted about a Finnish breakfast. Now its 50/50
Yes. Recruiting is fluid. They got **** sure before the deal was done. They thought they had them and then they lost.

Advertisement
Scared money don't make money!

Can't imagine the staff told Alinen to wait a week to announce. Just doesn't make sense. If elite talent is ready to commit then you roll with it.

I'm guessing the kid wanted to go to the U50 event and then sit down for a week and discuss with family. He's probably still thinking it through.

I messaged Cribby today and said this,

“I’m still in ‘everything this year is so gravy I almost don’t care who we lose’ mode.”

We are in a net positive no matter how this week ends up. We are going to be more than fine, this year and well beyond. There is no “horrible” here, there are just varying degrees of quality. I doubt very much we miss on everyone all of the sudden, its just not looking like the entire 12 days of Christmas anymore.

Football season is right around the corner. Light a cigar, put your feet on the bosses’ desk, and enjoy the moment.
Message him and ask if we getting Bonsu.

Advertisement
Of OSU can tell a kid to hold off his commitment to UM… he would of flipped later on. Staff also got cute like Manny used to with the tweets.

Doesn’t help either when every recruiting media outlet is puts UM as the prediction 3 weeks early..

Of OSU can tell a kid to hold off his commitment to UM… he would of flipped later on. Staff also got cute like Manny used to with the tweets.

Doesn’t help either when every recruiting media outlet is puts UM as the prediction 3 weeks early..
Yep. If a CB goes in early and weeks go by, that's likely a bad sign imo.

In fairness though, Jayden Wayne had CBs in super early and he chose the Canes.

Advertisement
Message him and ask if we getting Bonsu.
we might be leading, we wont know until the deal is done. we are up against a lot of heavy hitters. We will win some of the big battles and we will lose some. recruiting is fluid. We cant be disappointed with the recruiting haul so far. everything from here on out is gravy. Georgia and Alabama see what Mario is doing down here and they are going to try to nip it in the bud. They have to try to take away Miami's momentum. We were about to get everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back