2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
33C8F624-4E4B-44CD-8570-5418C9AFCE1A.jpeg

Jesus Christ, kid is already built like a pro player. That’s wild

Edit: It seems like he’s been locked in with Miami for a while now, but you can never be certain when a team like OSU starts throwing everything they’ve got. Hopefully staff can hold them off because this kid is elite. Maybe the most underrated prospect I’ve seen this cycle, and yeah Mikeska is another one that’s criminally underrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being raised in Hillside really want him. Canes used to get lots of Hillside players in y days in the 40ss & 50s. Pete Mastellone was 3rd team all America 7 played for Eagles for about 10 years as middle linebacker. When I got to The U in 1952 his brother Bucky was a defensive back. DiBuono were both ends ob the team that brat Clrmson ib bowl game. Our quarterback was Don James who coached Washington for many years & always wanted to coach the Canes.
He came close when Butch left bbut players wanted Coaker & FAT Dee listened.

Being raised in Hillside really want him. Canes used to get lots of Hillside players in y days in the 40ss & 50s. Pete Mastellone was 3rd team all America 7 played for Eagles for about 10 years as middle linebacker. When I got to The U in 1952 his brother Bucky was a defensive back. DiBuono were both ends ob the team that brat Clrmson ib bowl game. Our quarterback was Don James who coached Washington for many years & always wanted to coach the Canes.
Man,.. bump this statement right here. History my guys.

Advertisement
Between us and OSU. I want this kid in our class badly. He is the real deal. Just hope he realizes OSU didn’t want him as bad as they do now because they lost out on the top guy. Make them pay for having him take a back seat.
That has to be big. Ohio St only wants you now because someone they thought was better didn’t come.

People can say what they want but I see the film and this kids body physically he looks like a 5* S recruit. Plus he’s from Jersey, we need that pipeline going again like the old days.

Advertisement

Don James would have been 69-70 yrs old and over 8 years removed from coaching his last college game when Butch left.

Not to mention he resigned from Washington because of NCAA scandal and Paul Dee at the time was the head of NCAA Infraction Committee (USC fans still curse his name for hammering them).

No way he was considered.

That coaching search was a colossal fvck up. From Shalala trying to get Alvarez, to Dee offering the job to Wannstedt, to former players trying to get Tuberville, Lubick, and Stevens the job.

Don James would have been 69-70 yrs old and over 8 years removed from coaching his last college game when Butch left.

Not to mention he resigned from Washington because of NCAA scandal and Paul Dee at the time was the head of NCAA Infraction Committee (USC fans still curse his name for hammering them).

No way he was considered.

That coaching search was a colossal fvck up. From Shalala trying to get Alvarez, to Dee offering the job to Wannstedt, to former players trying to get Tuberville, Lubick, and Stevens the job.
Who SHOULD we have gone after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back