2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
And Wiltfong just said on his Thursday night Whiparound that OSU is pushing really hard for Bonsu. Said he wouldn't be surprised if Bonsu pushes his commitment date back to later in the summer.....

He's either trying to drum up drama or something may be going on behind the scenes here at the last minute....

Is it possible the poker tweet is related to him?
Gonna just say it's conjecture from Wiltfong because ya know, how could Miami beat OSU for a recruit.

And Wiltfong just said on his Thursday night Whiparound that OSU is pushing really hard for Bonsu. Said he wouldn't be surprised if Bonsu pushes his commitment date back to later in the summer.....

He's either trying to drum up drama or something may be going on behind the scenes here at the last minute....

Is it possible the poker tweet is related to him?

The downs domino is causing osu to really turn up the heat on bonsu and uga turn up the heat on aguero

Advertisement
The downs domino is causing osu to really turn up the heat on bonsu and uga turn up the heat on aguero
I actually want them to turn up the heat. These man and Bama have been using the vaunted excuse of staff backed off. Yeah bich cuz you got stuffed in a bin. Every player we get they backed off or had other targets. Jokes

Yeah I don’t see how this kid isn’t rated higher. Great film.

Dammit, I can't ever resist this delicious bait. I'm going in...

Because the guys who rate these kids are unqualified overloaded clowns. 🤡

Think about it. The NFL gets 3-4 years of college game and practice tapes of fully developed athletes, combines, pro-days, wonderlics, interviews, medical, and more. And they still ***** up 50% of the time.

Now imagine how hard evals are for college coaches who have 10% of that info and have to project HS bodies and traits. ****, we have one of the best staff's in America and Mario still jumped through hoops to get Zo.

Now imagine what kind of job that a group of guys who aren't qualified to be a scout or coach JV HS girls football probably do at it. These are jock sniffers who work for niche websites. They assign all these stars and numbers and people buy into it but they are WILDLY inaccurate. They are untrained. They are unqualified.

Below are Miami commit Reid Mikeska's final four teams. He has a ton of other major offers as well of course. He was a Clemson commit that Miami essentially flipped over Alabama. After all that, the 247 guys want you to believe that he's the 41st best TE in the country and the 136th best player... in TEXAS. In TEXAS! The Texas kids ahead of him, some WAY ahead of him in the state rankings are committed to places like Kansas, SMU, Texas Tech, Minnesota, Arizona, TCU, Boston College, Houston, ASU, Vanderbilt, UTSA, and Northwestern.

They want you to believe that Alabama, Miami, Clemson, Oklahoma, UF, FSU, LSU, MSU, Oregon, Tenn, and more all went balls to the walls for the 800th best player in the country.

You don't think that he's a top 200 kid or better with those offers? And they have him low 3-star and #800. Just one of hundreds of examples. And what's worse is that they see what we see, how these kids are getting recruited by the best in the business, and they do nothing to correct it!

And this is without me even getting into the corruption...

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.29.58 AM.png

Yeah I don’t see how this kid isn’t rated higher. Great film.

While we always expect/want our commits to get bumps, Bonsu should be at minimum a mid 4 star. Whether he comes here or not, my opinion won’t change on his ability like a Gator would do but the Ohio State offer + them pushing for him says all you need to know.

FYI 247 has him as a 3 star on their own rankings (not the composite).

Advertisement
While we always expect/want our commits to get bumps, Bonsu should be at minimum a mid 4 star. Whether he comes here or not, my opinion won’t change on his ability like a Gator would do but the Ohio State offer + them pushing for him says all you need to know.

FYI 247 has him as a 3 star on their own rankings (not the composite).
Bro ignore them man. The kids we after everyone offer sheet is insane. Everyone except Frankie and we know why. Only true project player

Advertisement
Dammit, I can't ever resist this delicious bait. I'm going in...

Because the guys who rate these kids are unqualified overloaded clowns. 🤡

Think about it. The NFL gets 3-4 years of college game and practice tapes of fully developed athletes, combines, pro-days, wonderlics, interviews, medical, and more. And they still ***** up 50% of the time.

Now imagine how hard evals are for college coaches who have 10% of that info and have to project HS bodies and traits. ****, we have one of the best staff's in America and Mario still jumped through hoops to get Zo.

Now imagine what kind of job that a group of guys who aren't qualified to be a scout or coach JV HS girls football probably do at it. These are jock sniffers who work for niche websites. They assign all these stars and numbers and people buy into it but they are WILDLY inaccurate. They are untrained. They are unqualified.

Below are Miami commit Reid Mikeska's final four teams. He has a ton of other major offers as well of course. He was a Clemson commit that Miami essentially flipped over Alabama. After all that, the 247 guys want you to believe that he's the 41st best TE in the country and the 136th best player... in TEXAS. In TEXAS! The Texas kids ahead of him, some WAY ahead of him in the state rankings are committed to places like Kansas, SMU, Texas Tech, Minnesota, Arizona, TCU, Boston College, Houston, ASU, Vanderbilt, UTSA, and Northwestern.

They want you to believe that Alabama, Miami, Clemson, Oklahoma, UF, FSU, LSU, MSU, Oregon, Tenn, and more all went balls to the walls for the 800th best player in the country.

You don't think that he's a top 200 kid or better with those offers? And they have him low 3-star and #800. Just one of hundreds of examples. And what's worse is that they see what we see, how these kids are getting recruited by the best in the business, and they do nothing to correct it!

And this is without me even getting into the corruption...

View attachment 198601
Dose position have anything to do with it? TE is right above kicker on the "yeah it's important, be we can't really be bothered...OOOO, is that a DT over there?!" list. Kickers and TE can be incredibly important, but they're often treated like an afterthought. My point is, maybe a decent DT is rated higher than a great TE because the position is considered more important. Maybe the 19th best QB is just rated higher than the 3rd best DB. Just a thought.

Dose position have anything to do with it? TE is right above kicker on the "yeah it's important, be we can't really be bothered...OOOO, is that a DT over there?!" list. Kickers and TE can be incredibly important, but they're often treated like an afterthought. My point is, maybe a decent DT is rated higher than a great TE because the position is considered more important. Maybe the 19th best QB is just rated higher than the 3rd best DB. Just a thought.

No, because if you look at the forty (40!) TE's ranked ahead of him and their offers, its clear something is rotten in Denmark. It's apples to apples. Reid was offered by the major CFB recruiting powers... no, I'm sorry, FOUGHT OVER by them, and 247 has him ranked well below TE's committed to SMU, Northwestern, Cincy (2, lol!), Indiana, Purdue, Vanderbilt, Boise St, UCF, TCU, Oregon St (2, lol!), NCST, Missouri, etc. They also have 19 TE's with a ranking of 90 or better (5 and 4-stars).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back