4 star RB Jordan Crokrite has visited Miami three times.

He can interact with them on campus.

As long as he is crootin for us i'm good!

36.gif

Advertisement
OP: its Cronkite with a "n", just a little fyi.

Cronkite would be a big pick up for UM.

[video=youtube_share;gAyK-2e6BBQ]http://youtu.be/gAyK-2e6BBQ[/video]

CronkRite! **** DBC.. if you are going to be the grammar police then get it right yourself

I like his tape. Good feet, vision and balance. I'll take those three qualities over break away speed all day (which we often fall in love with on this board and others).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like his tape. Good feet, vision and balance. I'll take those three qualities over break away speed all day (which we often fall in love with on this board and others).

He does have break away speed.

My bad. I re-read what I wrote and I can see how that can be the interpretation. I think he does have good speed and he shows it on filme. I was speaking more in general. Fans fall in love with the 'homerun' threat. I think JC is a pretty complete back coming out of high school. My point was more that in a running back prospect vision, balance and good feet are more important than break away speed.

OP: its Cronkite with a "n", just a little fyi.

Cronkite would be a big pick up for UM.

[video=youtube_share;gAyK-2e6BBQ]http://youtu.be/gAyK-2e6BBQ[/video]

****!!! this is the first time i watched his film. he gets to third level so fast. His Ball Carrying Vision is Phenomenal. you cannot teach that. he is a Stud and i have put him in the must get category now.

Advertisement
He'll continue to visit and the staff is going to continue to stay in contact and it will be about when he commits not if he does. There will be some talk of other schools over the next few months and especially after the rivals and nike camps over the next few weeks in which he is making it a point to show out since he feels he is underrated but after all that he will be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back