4-star RB Chaney Jr. updates recruitment, plans UM-FSU visit

Advertisement
I just hope we are able to fight through the very large bags that will be thrown at these families and we can keep some of these top RB home..

You already saw where Bama is calling his dad.Im sure that’s not to get the daily weather.

Advertisement
After the Campbell and Stevenson BS I’ll just put my crystal huevos prediction and say Chaney to uga. No leader? Really? Enjoy the process?
It’s like a movie that keeps repeating itself.

Wish we had more Duke Johnson types in s. Florida. Chaney had been a lock for so long, then mysteriously doesn’t go to paradise camp and now opening up for all. Hope it’s just a show.. I expected a quick commitment from him

Don’t know anything about him, but assume he’ll succumb to the SEC $$$ bags like most. Curious to see what type of character he has.

Brown may be long gone by the time we get to Daniels.

That man is clearly HC material and schools absolutely have their eyes on how our offense progresses in the coming years.

Not so soon. This is his only his 6th year as a coach

Advertisement
Wish we had more Duke Johnson types in s. Florida. Chaney had been a lock for so long, then mysteriously doesn’t go to paradise camp and now opening up for all. Hope it’s just a show.. I expected a quick commitment from him

Chaney was at um about a month before Paradise working out personally with Brown for over an hour. Just them two. I actually walked up to Brown and asked him who the kid was because how he was working out with him. Its obvious hes a huge priority..him coming to paradise wouldnt change a thing. Kid looked like a grown man too doing drills.

Chaney was at um about a month before Paradise working out personally with Brown for over an hour. Just them two. I actually walked up to Brown and asked him who the kid was because how he was working out with him. Its obvious hes a huge priority..him coming to paradise wouldnt change a thing. Kid looked like a grown man too doing drills.
Wow i didnt know they vibed that well

Advertisement
Kid mentioned a lot about relationships, hopefully that wins this one

Advertisement
He'll be a Cane.

The only thing that's changed recently is that we'll be taking 2 RBs in '20 now.

Wouldn't mind picking up the guy from Lakeland HS.

Advertisement
Back