4-star RB Chaney Jr. updates recruitment, plans UM-FSU visit

Of course you take two RB’s this year. I don’t need to remind you that this seemingly docile interview included the first step(No favorites) towards Bogleville. I hate recruiting this year.

Advertisement
You are a confused--Lamar Miller had an offer and was recruited by Miami well before his senior year. There was no last minute offer.

"easy with the stats" -- yea this board would be much better off with no one providing any actual content and rather people just dismissing every recruit that doesn't commit before their junior season starts. You ever think he wants to get his teammates more exposure?

Easy with the posting.

Uh nah man. Of course he recruited but offer came in senior yr, at least committable one. Think it was grades related.

I like Chaney, relax. I'd like to get both.

And, really, who has the time to do all that research, numbers their claims, and post on a football blog if you're not getting paid? Just wondering.

Yea we should definitely say "F This" to recruiting the guy who has (1) been First Team All-Dade each of his freshman and sophomore seasons (in the big school classification), (2) Miami-Dade County Athlete of the Year each of his freshman and sophomore seasons, (3) led Miami-Dade County in rushing as a sophomore with 1,400 yards and 22 TDs (9.5 ypc), (4) won states in the high jump each of his freshman and sophomore years, (5) ran a 10.88 100 meter as a HS freshman, (6) is currently 6' 200 pounds as a 16 year old that is clearly still growing, (7) has a father that is 6'6 300+ pounds and played WR at UScar, (8) has favored UM during the whole recruiting process to date, and (9) has been nothing but upfront and real with UM coaches from the get-go.

That's a great formula for success. Let's say "f this" and let South Florida's (and one of the nation's) premier RBs with tremendous upside go to UGA or FSU and just chase after Milton. I bet you wanted us to not recruit Lamar Miller in favor of Bryce Brown too, right?

*Disclaimer: I think Milton is a stud and we should definitely recruit him hard in addition to prioritizing Chaney

Same kid that came out said he grew an Ohio State fan and hopes to get an offer from them.

Uh nah man. Of course he recruited but offer came in senior yr, at least committable one. Think it was grades related.

Lamar Miller committed on October 7, 2008 of his senior year. Had an offer way before that

And, really, who has the time to do all that research, numbers their claims, and post on a football blog if you're not getting paid? Just wondering.

Didn't do a bunch of research. I'm very familiar with Chaney's recruitment. I'm sorry if you struggle with time and money. Not a fan of your initial "F this" post as that approach is toxic IMO. That's all.

Lamar Miller committed on October 7, 2008 of his senior year. Had an offer way before that

Didn't do a bunch of research. I'm very familiar with Chaney's recruitment. I'm sorry if you struggle with time and money. Not a fan of your initial "F this" post as that approach is toxic IMO. That's all.

Grow a sack. If Chaney wanted to be a Cane, he would be. If not 2020 class is loaded with backs who want to play in this system.

Advertisement

Offer was dependent on grades.

Enjoy reading up on Chaney's newest buckeye flops. What you choose to do with your time for giggles is not my concern so blog on.

Anyone know if the staff is gonna start going hard after Daniel Carter and/or Nyquan? I wish I could say I was confident Mac would end up here but right now I’m not so sure.

Advertisement
Chaney and Holmes as our RB haul in 2020 would be amazing. SPEEEEEEEEED.
You’re smoking. There’s no way Milton or Bowman are lower on the board than Holmes. You take him as an athlete and see how things turn out but he should not be the 2nd RB unless we strike out and miss on Bowman, Milton, or even Joquavius Marks.

Advertisement
Give me Holmes in 2020. One of the fastest kids in the state and not a small guy either. He'll be a star in college

F this. Bring me Kendall "Duke 2.0" Milton!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Once again, great post. Clearly Chaney is our top target at RB. If we want two, who do you think is #2 on their board? Would it be Holmes or Bowman?

If Brown lands us Chaney & Bowman in 20 and follows up with Daniels in 21....MANNNNNN

Brown may be long gone by the time we get to Daniels.

That man is clearly HC material and schools absolutely have their eyes on how our offense progresses in the coming years.

Anyone know if the staff is gonna start going hard after Daniel Carter and/or Nyquan? I wish I could say I was confident Mac would end up here but right now I’m not so sure.

They won't be. I was told McIntosh or bust. They are fine taking just Crowley

You’re smoking. There’s no way Milton or Bowman are lower on the board than Holmes. You take him as an athlete and see how things turn out but he should not be the 2nd RB unless we strike out and miss on Bowman, Milton, or even Joquavius Marks.

Where did I say Holmes was a better RB prospect than Bowman or Milton?

Advertisement
Back