4-star RB and UM commit Franklin: "I’m still 100% with Miami"

View as article
Advertisement
I’m just curious what his numbers are, and if they were good or bad i wouldn’t really mind, since he will have what? 3 years to improve or worsen? It just looked like he was hella slow on film yet was as fast or faster than everyone on the defense so it was weird to me lol

I think you’re seeing things

“I’m still 100% with Miami,” Franklin said. “I’m going to take other visits, just to see other places, but I’m all Miami.”

This is why kids decommit, we need to be like Clemson, you commit but still do visits, we are pulling the offer.

When we go to the playoffs 4 consecutive years and 3 out of the last 4 title games winning 2 natty's then we can pull offers like Clemson does. Until then we have won our conference division 1 time in 13 years. We have no room to do any of that.

Advertisement
When we go to the playoffs 4 consecutive years and 3 out of the last 4 title games winning 2 natty's then we can pull offers like Clemson does. Until then we have won our conference division 1 time in 13 years. We have no room to do any of that.

Clemson aint the only school. Paul Chryst did it at Pitt and now Wisconsin, Bobby Petrino did it at Louisville, David Shaw does it at Stanford.

Dabo had that policy since Day 1

Clemson aint the only school. Paul Chryst did it at Pitt and now Wisconsin, Bobby Petrino did it at Louisville, David Shaw does it at Stanford.

Dabo had that policy since Day 1

You start pulling offers from kids in South Florida you need to just shut the doors on the program. You live in a fantasy land.

You start pulling offers from kids in South Florida you need to just shut the doors on the program. You live in a fantasy land.

Or maybe send a message and if any HS coach doesnt understand, then f em. At Miami we dont have or need to beg like Deejay tweeted yesterday. Its like yall rather allow the program to be played like a drum instead of setting some standards.

Advertisement
Hate the “I’m Still 100% committed, but imma still take other visits” lines.

Won’t hold my breath. Still & but in the same sentence never bodes well in any situation.

He's also developing physically still and younger than most on the field....SMH

Fingers crossed here. This kid will be waking up to bags on his porch senior year.

I was going to say, he looks young in his development, and he's a bit of a long strider who needs to develop a little more body lean, but stylistically, he's a bit like Edgerrin James at the same age. See some similarities in the way they run.

Not saying he's Edge, but that would be great.

And yes, he'll have bags on the porch, but I think he sticks with UM

Advertisement
Back