4 Star qb Kai Locksley visiting UM

Advertisement
I heard his dad doesn't want him at Maryland. (it would be impossible to recruit future QBs if his son is on the team and he is QB coach)

This makes zero sense. If he´s a great prospect (and he sure as fvck looks like it on that highlight) then his dad will want (and get) him. No non-idiot passes up the stud-in-hand so that some as-yet-unknown future prospect has a slightly better chance of being signed. If his dad doesn´t want him, then neither do I.

Of course, there may be other reasons why his pops doesn´t want him at Maryland, but not for the reason named above.

Good balance and great ball placement. Long strider like T. Pryor.Think he has the beat mechanics of our offered QBs so far.

Pretty much locked in to Maryland maybe one of the visits change his mind. If the staff gets fired then things get interesting

I know his dad is either on the staff or works at the school in some capacity but if Maryland struggles again this season I can see Edsall and others being gone. People trash our end to the season but Maryland lost to a much worse team then we did

His dad is the Terps' OC, and he is also one of the better recruiters in the country.
As for Edsall being fired, I doubt it.
He did a pretty decent job last season considering that, once again, his squad was decimated with injuries.
He lost his top two WRs, including top player Stefan Diggs, lost his starting CBs, and several other starters.
Yet, despite all the injuries, he beat VT at their place.
And I wouldn't laugh too much at the Marshall loss.
That same Marshall squad took VT to OT at their place.
How did we fare against that same Hokie club?

Yeah, total waste of time discussing this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back