4-star OG Hammond getting close to setting officials, discusses UM at the Opening

Advertisement
So now we got people complaining that kirby is somehow a better recruiter than coach richt, lol. Do you all know how much cap space kirby has, coach richt just needs to be coach richt and keep doing what he's doing, we good. It's the ones who sign, not the the ones that dont. It's like last recruuting cycle, UGA signed tyson campbell, who cares, we got dj ivey and frierson who dont take a back seat to nobody mentally and physically. Just because some recruiting site had campbell and surtain rated high who cares, we'll see when they get on the field. And if UM and UGA, happen to meet up soon, as long as gilbert & dj are better than the receivers they lined up against that night, that's all that matters.

College football should be glad braad kaaya went pro early last year, the offense would've been run a whole lot smoother, and the ACC championship games would've been a whole lot different!

I dnt like these kids that are 340 pounds in HS. Most are sloppy and pretty unimpressive when moving. Unless you carry the weight well (Evan Neil), ill pass.

Searels knows what he’s doing with his recruiting board. I loved the last two OL classes. Will trust he knows how to handle this kid. If he comes down to campus, then ratchet up the contact significantly. Interest and commitment needs to be mutual.

Advertisement
The amount of Kirby Smart / UGA salad-tossing going on in this thread is pretty astounding.

Some of you need to drop CIS and just join DawgNation.

Advertisement
Why is this troll allowed to continue downing everything to do with the Canes?

I'm just reverberating what I hear from UGA fans, who I think we should listen to considering they have a 15+ year track record with CMR. Are you a Cane & UGA fan by the way, considering your screenname?

Last edited:
He pulled Sony Michel right outta our backyard GTFO with this nonsense.

And Kirby/Coley did more damage in SoFla in one year than CMR did ever down here. Not to mention last year Kirby signed the top 8 kids in GA, a feat CMR never did either. They're in love with Kirby in Athens, not many miss CMR (and a lot of them LOVED CMR)

I'm not talking smack, I'm talking facts. But carry on, keep calling me a troll. I would rather be called that and base my opinions on the facts, than be in denial like 90% of you 🤷

And Kirby/Coley did more damage in SoFla in one year than CMR did ever down here. Not to mention last year Kirby signed the top 8 kids in GA, a feat CMR never did either. They're in love with Kirby in Athens, not many miss CMR (and a lot of them LOVED CMR)

I'm not talking smack, I'm talking facts. But carry on, keep calling me a troll. I would rather be called that and base my opinions on the facts, than be in denial like 90% of you 🤷
Just Stfu bruh....

Advertisement
What CMR gets Michel & Isaiah Mckenzie in one random year. Meanwhile, UGA swipes Campbell, Wilson, and Lil Cook in one class. They very well could get Stevenson and Elam, Caused Manual to decommit... seems like UGA is going to be a continued threat down here. Why? Because they made it a priority by hiring Coley among other things. That was not always the case when CMR was at UGA. Again, just facts not sure why I need to stfu

Last edited:
I'm just reverberating what I hear from UGA fans, who I think we should listen to considering they have a 15+ year track record with CMR. Are you a Cane & UGA fan by the way, considering your screenname?

I get what you mean. It no different then when we warned Houston about coach No D. Some time the fans are 100% spot on. I remember seeing a VT forum about how bad Searles is at coaching OL after we announced his hire and VT typical have good O-lines. So I'm not holding my breath for Searles either.

The media and analyst are going to tell you the things you want to hear but the fans of former teams a coach has coached will give you a more accurate assessment.

Last edited:
I get what you mean. It no different then when we warned Houston about coach No D. Some time the fans are 100% spot on. I remember seeing a VT forum about how bad Searles at coaching OL after we announced hiring him and VT typical have good O-lines. So I'm not holding my breath for Searles either.

The media and analyst are going to tell you the things you want to hear but the fans of former teams a coach has coached will give you a more accurate assessment.

Agreed. Funny thing about Searles. He was on Saban's LSU national championship team, but how come Saban or any of those coaches have never tried to hire him again (Jimbo, Muschamp etc.) Just always seemed strange to me. Year 3... his coaching needs to start paying dividends by now (I've been skeptical since last year). Seems like a reliable recruiter though.

Advertisement
I would've kept coach kehoe myself, his track record speaks for itself, i think the highest paid o-linemen(linder) in the league was coached by who, several o-linemen in the league from kehoe's last tenure. No matter how bad ereck flowers has been at left tackle he still was a first round pick. Also, one of the biggest mistakes they made was moving nick linder to center, he would be an all conference guard, our running game took off when he played guard.

What i liked about having coach kehoe, he made players feel like they could 9start as freshman and didnt make excuses. Seems like coach searels developments are a lil slower but i've seen some good things, but we'll know more this year, cause players like herbert, gaynor and dykstra should start making noise, and also hillery.
With navaughn donaldson, searels gets more benefit of the doubt from me. But come this year, we need to start seeing more, cause after this year, it's all on the new ones, cause st. Lou & gauthier graduating, along with Jahir jones who they are trying to coach in there because of his strength alone. It's a smart move in that we playing Lsu, but if his technique is trash, oh well, NEXT!

I could careless that coach richt didnt win a national championship while at UGA, he built that program to what it is now, kirby smart, let's see if he can win one while he's there. So called UM fans berate us when we face a young qb and he has success in a regular season game, UGA, loss the national championship to a back-up True Freshman qb who didnt even play the whole game and you barely hear a peep about that, but if it was UM, alot of these new UM fans would be trying to crucify coach richt or whoever the headcoach is.

To many people just all over the place mentally these days, and dont understand they caught up in to many fake realities. If anybody is walking around feeling good or bad about where these nerd websites rank our recruiting classes, Get Help, it means nothing.

In real news, that kellen winslow stuff is about as pathetic as it gets. This guy looks like a caught man in the face, that guy never seemed right to me mentally. Im hoping the stuff is not true, but he not looking right in the face to me.

This is all Kirby. He's recruiting way more relentlessly than CMR did at UGA. I know a lot of you don't want to hear that, but it's the honest truth.
I'm I

The only facts are that UGA is tired of being an afterthought to Bama and the booster base is more "energized"

We got a great approach to recruiting, dont irritate and badger these players, we let em know how serious we are, they get an offer cause we serious. Plus coach richt and the rest of the crew knows, we keep balling like we did in the primetime games, more recruits will start knocking at the door, coach richt knows talent as well. I can careless about some so called class rankings by nerds, reminds me of mel kiper always getting an attitude cause some team drafted a player that was not on his board, all that matters is what we see on game day, the rest is just comedy.
Mel Kiper was getting an attitude cause cooking oil melting from hot ESPN studio lights kept dripping down from hair into his eyes. He groomed with Crisco.

Advertisement
Back