4 star LB Melvin Keihn visiting Jan.13 (summary)

deerob305

Junior
Supposed LB from Maryland Melvin Keihn names us on his top with Va. Tech, Virginia, Penn State, and Maryland....could this be one of those NSD surprises???

Advertisement
Keep em' comin Al. Not surprised by anyone this man brings in anymore, just doesn't take no

FWIW, he complained that it was cold when he went to visit PSU. Let's go, December Miami Weather!!

Thought someone posted yesterday that the staff stopped calling him, or they werent taking his calls, etc?

Hope someone was just trolling or full of sh*t. We need all the help we can get at LB.

Advertisement
Thought someone posted yesterday that the staff stopped calling him, or they werent taking his calls, etc?

Hope someone was just trolling or full of sh*t. We need all the help we can get at LB.

from the article...

"Miami is the only school in Keihn's top five that he has not taken an official visit to but he is looking to fix that.

"My next step is to figure out my last visit to Miami," he said. "I'm trying to go next weekend on December 13. After that I might narrow it down to three but if not I'll keep it at five going into my announcement at the Under Armour All-American Game."

Advertisement
Back