4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
I’m not doubting some guys stay. I don’t think he’s committing to Manny.

I also don’t think we can move Ish and DVD off field. Unless I don’t understand the rule, you can’t move an on field coach off field for 2 years. This is where FSU got messed up with David Kelly a few years ago. If a HC change impacts that, feel free to correct the record.
It may not apply in a coaching change?

Flo mentioned

He also mentioned if Wesley chooses us then his camp must know of a certain coaching change that’s about to happen. He said Mario be recruiting certain players for Oregon on the DL. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had communication with West for months now.

View attachment 165022

Lol, pretty good guess what that call entailed ...
He got that offer he couldn't refuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Troll job until proven otherwise…….on all this ****. I’ll wait till it’s official.
I’d agree but the top guys at 247 don’t play around when making predictions. As much as we might think the crystal balls are a joke the higher ups at 247 and CBS don’t want there people “trolling”. Now Blissante could be trolling but I doubt it.

The call he got last night must’ve been a clarification on future stability and potential.

Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense to just resell things he’s been hearing the last couple of years.

If I had to guess it was from Aristide and he gave him the pitch of his career, as securing WB would provide a good reference of work during his interview w/Mario.
I’d imagine he told him straight up:
“Listen Wes, we just sealed the deal on this new AD that’ll have Miami looking SEC. That means more money for us which means more money for you, NIL deals w/checks so large your mama’ll be set before you even get to the league. Also word is Cristobal’s coming to town. I love Manny but if Mario comes to work then the dogs he’ll have playing w/you will mean playoffs, Miami’s gonna be running the ACC. I want you to be the Alpha of this defense, I want you to lead the next dynasty.”

Advertisement
If this really happens, this absolutely has to be more evidence that a big name, or at least a name that South Florida kids are excited about, is replacing Manny. No effing way he commits to Manny at this point.

When you avoid the recruiting forum for months because holy s***, but you return to see we might actually land Bissainthe

If we do land him, then props to Aristide for accomplishing more on the trail in a dumpster fire situation than Patke did in his entire tenure here.

I miss your post bro even though I left the recruiting board after week 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back