4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
Newberg has flipped. I have to think this is based on his assumption he will be playing for Mario at Miami. I don’t think for a second he was committing here otherwise.
They stated like 2 days ago that he wouldn’t commit here because he didn’t know where Miami is going.

I’m telling y’all Hickson, DVD, Aristide, and T-Rob can very well stay. DVD and Aristide are probably going back to recruiting jobs.

Advertisement
No. They stated like 2 days ago that he wouldn’t commit here because he didn’t know where Miami is going.

I’m telling y’all Hickson, DVD, Aristide, and T-Rob can very well stay. DVD and Aristide are probably going back to recruiting jobs.
I’m not doubting some guys stay. I don’t think he’s committing to Manny.

I also don’t think we can move Ish and DVD off field. Unless I don’t understand the rule, you can’t move an on field coach off field for 2 years. This is where FSU got messed up with David Kelly a few years ago. If a HC change impacts that, feel free to correct the record.

I also don’t think we can move Ish and DVD off field. Unless I don’t understand the rule, you can’t move an on field coach off field for 2 years. This is where FSU got messed up with David Kelly a few years ago. If a HC change impacts that, feel free to correct the record.
Then they gone.

I don’t know any of the rules on this

Advertisement
Advertisement

Didn't Rumph go from on field to off field exile immediately after he was removed?

CE6E98D5-131B-451C-A9AD-3E804DD6A81E.png

Lol, pretty good guess what that call entailed ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back