4 star Dt Elijah Conliffe

252cane

All-ACC
Coach kool went to visit him in va today and he said it went real good. Talked with kool about taking a ov jan 13 but the date isnt official yet but will be visiting miami.

Originally penn st and bama was leading for him but said miami has made up a lot of ground and really cant say who the leader is right now. Said everything with miami will depend how the visit goes. The only visit he has taken is to penn st.

Would be a good get to go with ford at dt. Conliffe is 6'4 305 and looks 285 and is athletic. Coach kool grindin out here.

Advertisement
Our front 7 will be so nasty it's ridiculous. If you're a DB you'd be foolish not to play here.

Me like...
maxresdefault.jpg

dp-spt-recruiting-hampton-elijah-conliffe-0615-001.jpg
Hampton High defensive lineman Elijah Conliffe shows patience while evaluating his impressive offers - Daily Press

Advertisement
attachment.php

see this is what im talking about. All D-lineman should be seen scowling at all times and ****ed at everything. none of that smiling for the camera or being happy s***. eff that.

must get

I can see this kid going to VT. He's from the same area as Michael Vick and a number of former area kids who went to VT and he wants to study Engineering. If we can get him great but I wouldn't bank on it unless he's looking to get far away.

Advertisement
I can see this kid going to VT. He's from the same area as Michael Vick and a number of former area kids who went to VT and he wants to study Engineering. If we can get him great but I wouldn't bank on it unless he's looking to get far away.

Vt isnt in the running. He is looking at bama, penn state, miami, ole miss, and tenn.

Vt isnt in the running. He is looking at bama, penn state, miami, ole miss, and tenn.

Tennessee is doing well in the '757' this year. Already have a couple top recruits from the area committed

Advertisement
If Kool like him I like him.

If he's only taken one visit, then I doubt that Alabama offer is real.

Advertisement

Ok. Then I stand corrected. Seems like a perfect kid for them. I'll start getting my hopes up.

If Kool like him I like him.

If he's only taken one visit, then I doubt that Alabama offer is real.

Agreed. I actually feel good about this one given he won't name a leader and he's already visited Penn St.

If Bama's out of the running, I think we beat out Ole **** and Tenn. give the raging dumpster fire over there.

The depth chart will be favorable for him after his freshmen year given that Norton and/or McIntosh could be leaning towards the NFL.

Kid looks like he like crabs. Take to Joe's and feed him up. Fawk dem blue crabs they got up in his den, dem stone crabs where it at.

Advertisement
Back