J Jmhcane Sophomore Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 1,249 Nov 12, 2016 #41 caneallday21 said: The greatest dlines can hide even the weakest secondaries. I'd rather a monster dline then a superstar cb class Click to expand... I'd rather a monster OLine than either.
caneallday21 said: The greatest dlines can hide even the weakest secondaries. I'd rather a monster dline then a superstar cb class Click to expand... I'd rather a monster OLine than either.
J jw410 Senior Banned Joined Dec 24, 2011 Messages 9,533 Nov 12, 2016 #42 sfowler06 said: I actually miss living in Hampton. A neat little place iyam Click to expand... Boring a ss town
sfowler06 said: I actually miss living in Hampton. A neat little place iyam Click to expand... Boring a ss town
brittle757 Sophomore Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 976 Nov 13, 2016 #43 That's my hometown and HS, while we're looking at him, we need to be looking at Dazz as well since we need DBs, Dazz's brother plays for VT right now.
That's my hometown and HS, while we're looking at him, we need to be looking at Dazz as well since we need DBs, Dazz's brother plays for VT right now.