4-star CB Miller has "heavy interest" in UM

View as article
Advertisement
It's rare for a kid from that far up North to be interested in Miami, he's up there near Derrick Henry territory...

I'll be interested to see how he reacts if UF decides to jump in his recruitment.
The vibe in Fernandina is much different than the vibe in Yulee though. They are near eachother, but Fernandina is a beach town. Yulee is kuntree.

Last edited:
Tom Lemming
@LemmingReport
Cam’Ron Miller 6’ 180 Fernandina Beach high school, FL is in my opinion one of the premier DB prospects in the south. Good length, 4.5 speed and an excellent vertical. Shows a nose for the ball, loose hips and a willingness to hit.
@Cam_miller8 3.9 GPA. 4*+ talent.

His speed has really increased from last year in track-

100 Meters​

2020 Outdoor1011.84
2021 Outdoor1111.36PR *

Advertisement
The vibe is different in Fernandina is much different than the vibe in Yulee though. They are near eachother, but Fernandina is a beach town. Yulee is kuntree.
Agreed, it’s closer to Amelia Island and is a laid back type of town. Compared to Yulee which is closer to Callahan and as you stated, more “country”. Great places to visit if you like that small town charm.

Competition as far as who kids play against is overblown. You dominate the competition in front of you. Have you watched Keyshawn Smiths highlight tape, some of those teams he played looked like middle school athletes...yet he's being mentioned right now as arguably our best WR as a true sophomore. I try to lay off our own guys but I'll do it just to bring the point out, did #8 on OFF play vs elite SFla competition in HS? I mean heck even Harley was a JAG candidate his first 3 years and there's no doubt whatsoever that he played elite competition. How about the WR Hightower out of IMG...elite competition right?

If this CB/ATH is what we're looking for in a playmaker then he's a take...who he's played is absolutely irrelevant. Disagree? See my argument above.

You aren't lying about the soft schedule, that's Amelia Island "pampered chef" money schools on the north side Metro Jacksonville, FL ( Nassau County, not D-U-V-A-L county). He is definitely a projected ATH to Cornerback in college based on his athleticism which is very good.

He reminds of the CB that played at Shaq's old school that ended up signing with USF. He was extremely athletic and had some dog in him, I think his name was Nick Roberts.

Go Canes
Was committed to Miami but we dropped him (Roberts).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom Lemming
@LemmingReport
Cam’Ron Miller 6’ 180 Fernandina Beach high school, FL is in my opinion one of the premier DB prospects in the south. Good length, 4.5 speed and an excellent vertical. Shows a nose for the ball, loose hips and a willingness to hit.
@Cam_miller8 3.9 GPA. 4*+ talent.

His speed has really increased from last year in track-

100 Meters​

2020 Outdoor1011.84
2021 Outdoor1111.36PR *
Jesus, Tom Lemming is still around. Can't believe anyone hired him when it was known he was steering recruits to schools.

Advertisement
Back