4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
He talked up USC a good bit, too. Went on and on about how they know how to recruit a kid and his family.... etc. Had nothing but rave reviews for Clay Helton and staff... If he does get shut out of Bama, which I don't think he will, that could be an option, too...
The dad just thinks he's the main character...what a douche

From the days when Earl Sr played for us, he was amazing, most Cane fans were ecstatic when he transferred and while here he was a great player. Very nice in person over a Greentree post practice, all CANE. Great at the bowl games to talk to, etc. Just loved him!.....ITS HARD to believe and digest what am hearing.

Advertisement
From the days when Earl Sr played for us, he was amazing, most Cane fans were ecstatic when he transferred and while here he was a great player. Very nice in person over a Greentree post practice, all CANE. Great at the bowl games to talk to, etc. Just loved him!.....ITS HARD to believe and digest what am hearing.
You aren't the first person to say this. It makes you wonder what happened....

I would not send my son to play for Manny if my son had an offer from Bama and Saban after all his success with DBs.

Strictly business

This thread is perfect to be derailed into a pizza debate or well done steaks being criminal

Well done steak is criminal, as I've told my wife the multi-tasker when she takes her eyes off the ball and chars mine. Perhaps the bigger development is that my 2nd consecutive ****tail hour(s) isn't being met with the same success as last nights. You listening Feagans and Wilson? Leggo...

Advertisement
This thread is perfect to be derailed into a pizza debate or well done steaks being criminal
E6C5798C-F62E-4CFE-835E-D4B93F96E83A.jpeg

Its

It's his dad's opinion man. It's just like if my dad worked for IBM and then he left. He then openly criticizes the company around me and I decided to work for Apple. Apple has a much higher market cap and more chance at making me successful.

How in God's name does market capitalization translate to employee success? WTF does market cap have to do with anything here, at all?

Advertisement
some of you need to realize that it is July with 6-8 months left before real decisions will be made. Miami could be in the acccg with kids getting big bank. Bama and many others could be truly limited in class sizes leaving kids like Little Jr to find another school. Let’s not burn bridges with kids, especially legacies, when we still have tons of time to recruit and we could land better kids.

Advertisement
Well done steak is criminal, as I've told my wife the multi-tasker when she takes her eyes off the ball and chars mine. Perhaps the bigger development is that my 2nd consecutive ****tail hour(s) isn't being met with the same success as last nights. You listening Feagans and Wilson? Leggo...
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office
Looking at @brock when reading this. 😂

Advertisement
Back