4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
You'd think he's the recruit and Jr is dad lol
F124C5CD-9034-4005-B3BE-3E3E05B18976.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will continue to say Earl Sr is salty that we have never recruited Jr very hard. I don’t think he’s ever been higher than 5/6 on the CB board and we’ve done well with the guys ahead of him. If Bama ultimately doesn’t take him, I’ll be interested to see where he winds up.

Rogers, Graves, Fegans is an A+ class and I’m not taking Jr before any of them.
Agreed

And whos to say that we would have recruited Jr super hard and Sr still is in love with Bama...

We do everything right and we get the " well we love the U but it was a business decision "

We still recruiting Heritage? Dont care who they have, those kids aren’t coming to Miami
I think their RB Mark Fletcher is the exception. I think I remember some reputable posters were talking about how he’s all Cane, but maybe I’m wrong. It could definitely be a tough battle for that kid tho. I know it’s next cycle but he’s trending our way atm

Advertisement
To all the morons on this thread who can't complete a sentence without cursing I say get a life and learn how to communicate. Also, none of you are doing UM a favor by calling our Earl Little Sr. Yes he played for UM but that doesn't mean anything as far as his son. He has the right to look after his son's career and if Al he can get into Alabama good for him. It is the MOST DESIRABLE PLACE for a college football player to further his career in the NFL. I'm sure the family reads some of the posts from you idiots. The language and attacks you use on Earl Little Sr are downright BRUTAL & PATHETIC. I'm assuming that many of you making these comments don't have kids or grandkids. This is American and the family has choices so let it be. I'm sure Senior already has a very negative perception because many of you IDIOTS. Let is be and if he comes here fine and if not good luck to young man but STOP BELITTING HIS DAD!
Okay, Mr. Little Sr, have a nice day.

Advertisement
Back