4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Can someone itemize the things that have been been said. I know Sr. beefed that the staff/Manny wasn't calling enough. And there was at least one other thing that I can't recall. Need to know because I don't want to 'belittle' Sr. unjustifiably.

Advertisement
He saw what happen to Surtain's kid this isn't rocket science yall.
I am fully aware of Sagan’s track record with DBs. The point is this dude has bashed UM nearly every opportunity he’s had. Miami also has a top 5 DB coach rn. It’s not like Paul Williams or Rumph are coaching still. The way Sr goes out of his way to openly criticize Miami is pathetic. If you want your kid go to Bama cool. I get it. But there is a different way to go about this recruitment.

How good is Little compared to Graves, Rogers, and Fegans?
I personally see Little more of a safety prospect....and could be a good one if added a few pounds.

Granted he can play cb. I havent watched any of Fegans.

Graves was my fav cb recruit real early. 6'1 182 as a 16 yr old with div 1 Wr skills yea give me that....

I would say Little and Rodgers are comparable with Little being more technical at the position...i have Graves with a higher ceiling than both right now.

Advertisement
Its
I am fully aware of Sagan’s track record with DBs. The point is this dude has bashed UM nearly every opportunity he’s had. Miami also has a top 5 DB coach rn. It’s not like Paul Williams or Rumph are coaching still. The way Sr goes out of his way to openly criticize Miami is pathetic. If you want your kid go to Bama cool. I get it. But there is a different way to go about this recruitment.
It's his dad's opinion man. It's just like if my dad worked for IBM and then he left. He then openly criticizes the company around me and I decided to work for Apple. Apple has a much higher market cap and more chance at making me successful.

Its

It's his dad's opinion man. It's just like if my dad worked for IBM and then he left. He then openly criticizes the company around me and I decided to work for Apple. Apple has a much higher market cap and more chance at making me successful.

Except APPLE has 5 other possibles before they even give you a call back, while you can help IBM back to dominance.

Honestly ive always been indifferent on Little Earl ...but its fun to speak about the recruitment.

To all the morons on this thread who can't complete a sentence without cursing I say get a life and learn how to communicate. Also, none of you are doing UM a favor by calling our Earl Little Sr. Yes he played for UM but that doesn't mean anything as far as his son. He has the right to look after his son's career and if Al he can get into Alabama good for him. It is the MOST DESIRABLE PLACE for a college football player to further his career in the NFL. I'm sure the family reads some of the posts from you idiots. The language and attacks you use on Earl Little Sr are downright BRUTAL & PATHETIC. I'm assuming that many of you making these comments don't have kids or grandkids. This is American and the family has choices so let it be. I'm sure Senior already has a very negative perception because many of you IDIOTS. Let is be and if he comes here fine and if not good luck to young man but STOP BELITTING HIS DAD!
This is pathetic! If he or is son is going to choose what school he goes to based on what some fan on a message board says then he deserves to be called the jackass that some are calling him here... I'm not approving or disapproving of the negativity about Earl Sr by this statement...

Advertisement
Just go watch his caneville interview on youtube.

This is Earl Little Sr's second recruitment...

My man spoke basically the whole interview while Earl Jr basically was an extra sitting in the background.He is Suge Knightin the sh*t

If Bama wants him....Earl Little Sr will be full padded like that Gator Dad 2 recruiting class a go on his sons official visit.

florida-gators-dad.png
That is a great pic lmfao. Let it go big dog, let it go.

What is little sr going to do when bama doesn’t take his commitment and he is stuck choosing between Miami and FSU. I would hope the good guys, but something seems off with senior
He talked up USC a good bit, too. Went on and on about how they know how to recruit a kid and his family.... etc. Had nothing but rave reviews for Clay Helton and staff... If he does get shut out of Bama, which I don't think he will, that could be an option, too...

To all the morons on this thread who can't complete a sentence without cursing I say get a life and learn how to communicate. Also, none of you are doing UM a favor by calling our Earl Little Sr. Yes he played for UM but that doesn't mean anything as far as his son. He has the right to look after his son's career and if Al he can get into Alabama good for him. It is the MOST DESIRABLE PLACE for a college football player to further his career in the NFL. I'm sure the family reads some of the posts from you idiots. The language and attacks you use on Earl Little Sr are downright BRUTAL & PATHETIC. I'm assuming that many of you making these comments don't have kids or grandkids. This is American and the family has choices so let it be. I'm sure Senior already has a very negative perception because many of you IDIOTS. Let is be and if he comes here fine and if not good luck to young man but STOP BELITTING HIS DAD!
**** your tears and **** on Sr for ****ting on Miami.

He talked up USC a good bit, too. Went on and on about how they know how to recruit a kid and his family.... etc. Had nothing but rave reviews for Clay Helton and staff... If he does get shut out of Bama, which I don't think he will, that could be an option, too...
Truly pathetic from a Cane alumni but whatever he’s looking out for his son (I guess)

Advertisement
Dad is looking what happened with Surtain Jr. and probably feels like bama is the best chance to turn his son into a first rounder.

We have to start winning and pumping out high draft picks and pray Saban retires in the next couple of years.
Saban isn't going to retire. He'll still be coloring his hair for another 10 years.

This is literally not the year that we need to waste our time discussing Earl Little Sr’s less than perfect attitude towards UM.
With the commits we ahve, the coaches we have and the prospects we still have a shot with, Earl Little Jr and/or Sr are barely relevant and should receive attention that is the equivalent of their barely relevant status. In other words, care less. We don’t need Jr. or his apparently fat father.

Come on Sr., you were an athlete and now you look like that! We are the same age. No reason for that look other than your *** is lazy as ****.

Its

There’s a difference between saying it behind closed doors and airing the “dirty laundry” on a social media platform. If Bama moves on from this kid where do they go? That’s the issue. You can’t go on an interview and say we are the top of Bama’s board and then expect everyone else to come and court you. My whole point is, if this kid was 100% dead set on Bama and they were 100% dead set on him he’d be a Bama commit. So either they aren’t 100 or he isn’t. This where Sr’s comments become a major issue. Ultimately I believe he ends up at Bama so this is all a mute point. But it doesn’t mean Sr has handled this recruitment very well.

Advertisement
There’s a difference between saying it behind closed doors and airing the “dirty laundry” on a social media platform. If Bama moves on from this kid where do they go? That’s the issue. You can’t go on an interview and say we are the top of Bama’s board and then expect everyone else to come and court you. My whole point is, if this kid was 100% dead set on Bama and they were 100% dead set on him he’d be a Bama commit. So either they aren’t 100 or he isn’t. This where Sr’s comments become a major issue. Ultimately I believe he ends up at Bama so this is all a mute point. But it doesn’t mean Sr has handled this recruitment very well.
Dad's been enjoying the process.....

I will continue to say Earl Sr is salty that we have never recruited Jr very hard. I don’t think he’s ever been higher than 5/6 on the CB board and we’ve done well with the guys ahead of him. If Bama ultimately doesn’t take him, I’ll be interested to see where he winds up.

Rogers, Graves, Fegans is an A+ class and I’m not taking Jr before any of them.

Advertisement
Back