4-star CB Lejond Cavazos from IMG

Hopefully they just been waiting for a coach to give them the green light like UGA. Enos knows the deal. I mean how much would the total be for Jalen Carter, Timothy Smith, Cavosoz, and Bell be? Im guessing linemen get the most? 100k each? Cavasoz and Bell 50-75k a piece?
Oh bro...amateur numbers right there. You’re talking about prospects that 3 out of 4 are going to have top 8 Sparq at their position at least with Carter and Cavazos probably leading their position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes and Lejond ran 4.4 flat.

No mention of his 44" vert in here? Elbow in the rim type ****.

Advertisement
Not sure if posted, but the kid has posted sub 8s 60M hurdles and sub 14s 110m hurdles. For reference, that 110m time is better than what Lingard did in HS.

And FWIW, his dad was a good buddy of urban's for many years. Kid decommitted from osu after meyer resigned.

Advertisement
This kid would be so high up on my board after his showing at The Opening.

Better athlete than Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Landon Collins.

If this were NCAA...he was a nice low end 4* player...with an overall of a 74 or whatever...you scout him and here that PING with the bright green gem with a +8 to his OVR with those elite athletic testing figures.

Top of the big board with him.

His dad has also known Manny for 25 years.

Yeah, I saw that earlier. Not sure what the connection - I tried looking - but it is an odd connection to have considering Manny was at FSU as an undergrad and Lejond's dad was going to Texas Tech at the time.

Advertisement
Back