4-star CB Lejond Cavazos from IMG

Advertisement
We just got to play the bag game too. Him and jalen carter are the prospects we need to be playing the bag game for.

I always laugh when posters say **** like this. The bag game isnt something you can just do. You have to have wealthy boosters who are willing to get dirty. SEC schools have those booster networks. Miami just doesnt.

Have to hope he's a kid like Lingard or Chaney, and not a Tyrique/Tyson

VIP ByJOHN GARCIA JR.
* Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy defensive back Lejond Cavazos has been a coveted prospect since backing off of an Ohio State pledge in December but says the Buckeyes remain in the mix. His methodical plan will include a spring game trip to LSU and several other unofficial visits down the road. He was also at Miami on Saturday and said the Hurricanes made a strong impression. The U could be considered a lock to make the list of schools Cazavos will begin to formulate.

VIP ByJOHN GARCIA JR.
* Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy defensive back Lejond Cavazos has been a coveted prospect since backing off of an Ohio State pledge in December but says the Buckeyes remain in the mix. His methodical plan will include a spring game trip to LSU and several other unofficial visits down the road. He was also at Miami on Saturday and said the Hurricanes made a strong impression. The U could be considered a lock to make the list of schools Cazavos will begin to formulate.
Basically we’re in the lead...for now.

Advertisement
Hopefully Hightower and Riggins are in his ear, and we do our part on the field.

Not even about that. This is the type of kid that facilities are going to matter and coaching is going to matter because with his Sparq someone in the NFL is going to give him a shot but the key being
what their investment in him is going to be.

Advertisement
I always laugh when posters say **** like this. The bag game isnt something you can just do. You have to have wealthy boosters who are willing to get dirty. SEC schools have those booster networks. Miami just doesnt.

Don't forget DJ and Brevin.

Advertisement

Miami doesn’t have what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I assure you we do.

A buddy of mine brought up a great point..he said with the hiring of Manny..he hopes his deep pocket comrades in the Cuban community helps us in the bag game. I’m hoping it turns out that way..

It’s not just having guys with bags of money. It’s the whole infrastructure of the game that we just don’t have in the community or at least not nearly to the extent the sec schools have it

Advertisement
It’s not just having guys with bags of money. It’s the whole infrastructure of the game that we just don’t have in the community or at least not nearly to the extent the sec schools have it

Exactly we have south Florida turncoats that will rat out at a minutes notice. In Bama they will tie a rope around your neck and pour bleach on u if u squeal.

Miami doesn’t have what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I assure you we do.
Hopefully they just been waiting for a coach to give them the green light like UGA. Enos knows the deal. I mean how much would the total be for Jalen Carter, Timothy Smith, Cavosoz, and Bell be? Im guessing linemen get the most? 100k each? Cavasoz and Bell 50-75k a piece?

Advertisement
Back