4 Star CB from Nashville Keshawn Lawrence receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
He even plays like Corn, but we should see who we get locally first. Before we take him

Advertisement
Tough to recruit Nashville regularly, but I'd love to see us in Memphis some more.

I agree but if corn is a relative or at least is familiar with him or the family I take a very hard look at him

It only helps if we have that croots relative in the NFL currently cashing a check bragging about his time with the panthers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corn Elder I will say this before Miami even offered was as vocal as an OOS player who got ignored by his dream school could be so if he knows dude, will recruit for us and the fact that Lawrence is a top corner I say Rumph and Corn take team and secure this beast

6'2, 187 lbs corner and this dude wanna wait. There is nothing like pulling up to the prom with a out of state girl finer than the local girl you been sweating all year, that wouldn't give you play.
Know what happens when you wait. No local girl, no fine out of state girl, y’all end up going to the prom with Rosie Palm and her 4 sisters.

Advertisement
Back