4-star CB Fegans commits to UM, talks decision

Advertisement
My son just graduated from Thompson, I reached out to SA a few years back about a linebacker/DE on that team that graduates this year as well, Jeremiah Alexander, he is currently a Bama commit however I saw him at a local eating establishment a month or so ago and told him he needed to check out the U, his response was, they haven't made that offer, he is supposedly a five star however I don't keep up with that much but I am 6-2 270 and he is at least 6-3 230, would be a good get if this commit could get in his ear.

Gil

Gil supposedly ran a verified 4.5 and had all the tools in HS too. I’m just saying I’m not banking on him as a stud 6’2 corner in college

Full transparency, I have not watched this kids tape yet to form an opinion one way or another.

That said, the moment Gil was recruited I said he'd be a safety. He appeared to be too tight to stick on an island at CB, regardless of whatever straight speed he might have had. I didn't think Striker was the best fit for him but that ship has sailed.

“I’m my own person,” Fegans said. “I’m from Bama and there’s still love for Bama, but it’s time to separate.”
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

My son just graduated from Thompson, I reached out to SA a few years back about a linebacker/DE on that team that graduates this year as well, Jeremiah Alexander, he is currently a Bama commit however I saw him at a local eating establishment a month or so ago and told him he needed to check out the U, his response was, they haven't made that offer, he is supposedly a five star however I don't keep up with that much but I am 6-2 270 and he is at least 6-3 230, would be a good get if this commit could get in his ear.
He just recently re-committed to Bama.

Advertisement
Who was the last recruit who was this good as a corner and running back?
Portis?
The great Sean Taylor was a safety and extraordinary running back but there aren’t a lot of corner/running back combos that I can recall.

Duke Johnson.. wouldve loved to see him play some cb for us at Miami.

Yeah he was going to LSU but I guess that new Camaro he drives was better than an LSU commit, LOL
Yea LSU needs to change from Fords to Chevy’s or Olds….they lost Devonta Smith when he choose an SRT from Bama over the Mustang he had from LSU…

Advertisement

The secondary is the best in 7A. Tra'Quon Fegans, a transfer from Oxford, is one of the best corners in the state. The Miami verbal commitment can take your best receiver and take him out of the game. "Tre'Quon is one of the best corners that I have ever seen," said Freeman. "Johnny Cook was one of my best corners. He is in that same fit. He is a smart kid that gives you maximum effort on each snap."

Advertisement
The hurricane teams I grew up on had a bunch of elite talent they just didn't win sh*t. At least that's the floor in the future. even if we don't win a natty (we will) there will still be multiple first rounders on the team.

Advertisement

NFHS network is noted in this article. Game is being streamed tonight.
Small subscription fee - $10 per month - allows for streaming games from all over the country. Can be cancelled at any time

Advertisement
Back