2023 4 Star Ath Robert Stafford visiting Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
543EA756-7469-4E4C-9F9E-B146058F7882.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a fan of coach strong, but my goodness he’s short af. I had no idea lol.
I live close to USF and was out at Miller's one night when Coach Strong and some coaches rolled in and he is short but ripped. His legs barely reached the foot rest on the stool he was sitting on.

I don't see anything on the tape that cries out greatness, even for a high schooler. But I trust our current staff to make that determination.

Advertisement
1 day visit ruh roh
Its two and the others are 3. If you account for travelling he may have more time with us. With all due respect, if those are the 3 teams we are battling for him, i expect us to win that one with room to spare. Then again with NIL every school presents a different attraction and these type of players are 5 stars to Arky and Kentucky type of programs and they will treat them as such financially.

I don't see anything on the tape that cries out greatness, even for a high schooler. But I trust our current staff to make that determination.
I saw a guy in blanket coverage. Thats what i want at CB which is where they looking at him..

Advertisement
He’s this year’s version of Damarius McGhee, two-way player that plays primarily at WR & is multi-sport athlete that has high athletic upside, but projects best at CB.

He’s got good speed & quick-twitch explosiveness as a runner, he’s also a natural playmaker at WR & has shifty agile feet making defenders miss with suddenness in his cuts in the open field.

Has good arm length & muscular physique even for only being 170lbs, which means he has the physical frame to get up to 190+ & maintain explosiveness. This is the kind of prospect that excels with S&C development & then by the time he’s a Red FR he starts making noise in Spring/Fall camp & takes somebody’s job.

Supposedly was a Kentucky lean earlier in the year, but given the fact we’re the only FL school on his list I really like our chances in this recruitment. Hopefully we hit a homerun on the OV & make an impression on him.

If we get this commit I fully expect schools like UF, UGA, LSU etc to come tracking down towards the end of the year, just to try to keep us from getting a really good win in SEC country, which make no mistake about it Melbourne is definitely SEC country. But just keep Addae, DVD & Strong applying pressure until we get the signature.

These are the kinds of potential recruiting wins that could mark a change for the new era, hope we pull this off.

He’s this year’s version of Damarius McGhee, two-way player that plays primarily at WR & is multi-sport athlete that has high athletic upside, but projects best at CB.

He’s got good speed & quick-twitch explosiveness as a runner, he’s also a natural playmaker at WR & has shifty agile feet making defenders miss with suddenness in his cuts in the open field.

Has good arm length & muscular physique even for only being 170lbs, which means he has the physical frame to get up to 190+ & maintain explosiveness. This is the kind of prospect that excels with S&C development & then by the time he’s a Red FR he starts making noise in Spring/Fall camp & takes somebody’s job.

Supposedly was a Kentucky lean earlier in the year, but given the fact we’re the only FL school on his list I really like our chances in this recruitment. Hopefully we hit a homerun on the OV & make an impression on him.

If we get this commit I fully expect schools like UF, UGA, LSU etc to come tracking down towards the end of the year, just to try to keep us from getting a really good win in SEC country, which make no mistake about it Melbourne is definitely SEC country. But just keep Addae, DVD & Strong applying pressure until we get the signature.

These are the kinds of potential recruiting wins that could mark a change for the new era, hope we pull this off.
His CB tape is really good imo...He's all arms and legs and mirrors very well.

Is Arkansas a threat here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back