4-star ATH Richards details his Opening experience, where he is in the process

Advertisement
Auburn a nice little campus, been there a few times

The campus itself is quite nice. The area around it is fine, but comprised of an infinite assortment of strip malls. There are more strip malls in Auburn, Alabama than in the entire state. The strip-malls are actually quite modern, but it is a terrible college town. Also, the residents of Auburn appear to be ancient. It is a big retirement area because it is "dirt cheap" to live there and there are a myriad of stores, fast-food chains and doctors.

Alabama has a beautiful campus, but Tuscaloosa is h3ll on Earth. The area around 'Bama is decrepit and dilapidated. There are convenience stores located three blocks from 'Bamas campus that are divided in two because the owners did not possess enough money to fix the damage caused by a tornado. The owners literally turned it into two stores and used wood to board the holes caused by the storm.

Bryant Jr. is trying to revitalize the area and is now building a luxury hotel near the stadium...................

Is Auburn really a "great academic school"?

Auburn pays extra for dropping positive buzz words in an interview. State schools will just account for as an innocuous line item within its' marketing spend.

/s

I’d say give him a similar role as Dallas with more of an emphasis at Wr. I get he wants to play RB. But personally, I don’t see that being his primary position at Miami. Not saying he couldn’t do it but I don’t think that would be his best opportunity here. If Storm18 DBs progress enough by 2019 season and we get our guys in this class then him not being a DB won’t be a major blow imo. Quite a few “ifs” though.

Advertisement
This staff doesn’t need to overthink this, if he says he wants to play offense, let him play offense, Richards and Payton is already an elite WR haul, they played together on team impact and were basically steam rolling competition. Now that Ladson & Dunmore is out the way, we can take care of WR recruiting & be done by adding these two, unless Haselwood wants in, shut it down with Payton & Richards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Half the kids in Auburn are from Georgia, scores/grades to low to get in UGA so they go to Aubarn if that tells you anything.

I agree that Auburn will take about anyone, but if this was a dig at UGA, you don't know what you're talking about. UGA has become an extremely tough school to get into.

No, but fans need to realize that there are great schools and great college experiences to be had outside of S. FL.

Can fans on a Miami Hurricanes recruiting message board promote the strengths and assets of the football team/school they are rooting for? Or is the role of the fan on a message board to be nothing more than an objective observer with their nose in the air?

Advertisement
Cut the safety BS and recruit him as a pure offensive weapon. I'm talking RB/WR/Wildcat/and Special Teams returner ace. You can just tell the whole Auburn scheme spiel is winning him over but in his heart he wants to stay home.

Advertisement
Back