4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

Advertisement
That was posted by some random Gator poster and Bender just said he heard Francis is looking, some other guy on board (not mod) chimed Iā€™m hoping Bryant looks around also.
This is vintage Gaturd. Some random posters will start some baseless rumor of who is interested. Their mods then either stay quiet or say something general like ā€œyeah I heard something similarā€. The rumor gathers steam where it eventually becomes fact to the board.

The mods just stay quiet knowing itā€™s not true only to watch the narrative spin out of control before coming to a crashing end in spectacular **** fashion where their board completely melts down. Glorious!!

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Advertisement
This is vintage Gaturd. Some random posters will start some baseless rumor of who is interested. Their mods then either stay quiet or say something general like ā€œyeah I heard something similarā€. The rumor gathers steam where it eventually becomes fact to the board.

The mods just stay quiet knowing itā€™s not true only to watch the narrative spin out of control before coming to a crashing end in spectacular **** fashion where their board completely melts down. Glorious!!
Wait our Bender said it's true....trolling?

Lol

Just woke up but @Bender you or?

Again, while banda was personable people gave him credit for things he wasn't necessarily responsible for. He would be listed as a primary recruiter for dudes he was barely involved with.
DVD didnā€™t get credit for a couple of the bartenders kids but they donā€™t want to hear that.

Howā€™s his Defense looking at Utah St? šŸ˜‚

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might need to say that again for @hoops156. He was full chicken little and not even considering the kid a commit
nah I literally quoted what he said in his original post which was when it got out it was days old. he said he thought they may stick but it'll e a battle. I even said that they likely stick in one my posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back