2024 4 star 2024 QB Jake Merklinger Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has a CANNON, and the wheels to go with it. I wonder what the comp level he’s facing rates out as.

Advertisement
He’s good enough to wait and see what kind of offense Bobo is going to run or call.

If Kirby was smart, he’d keep the playbook that Monken installed over the last few years and just have veteran coaches call it and tweak it

This kid has a CANNON, and the wheels to go with it. I wonder what the comp level he’s facing rates out as.
For the most part, his schedule is fuccin HORREEEEBALL. Any PUBLIC school from Savannah is dicc succing bad, in football. And that schedule is chock full of Savannah area high schools. I'm not saying that the kid is not the goods, or he's not a take....I really like his game, tbh.... I'm just giving an honest to goodness view of the competition he played against on 85% of that schedule. Hot gahbage. **** poor!

Advertisement
For the most part, his schedule is fuccin HORREEEEBALL. Any PUBLIC school from Savannah is dicc succing bad, in football. And that schedule is chock full of Savannah area high schools. I'm not saying that the kid is not the goods, or he's not a take....I actually like his game, tbh.... I'm just giving an honest to goodness view of the competition he played against on 85% of that schedule. **** Poor!
@Canedog you watch a lot of ****** high school football?

I can't answer for @Canedog, but yea I've seen some bad football. I have **** sure coached against some bad teams....in that area and all over the state.... **** I've coached on a couple bad teams, too.
I have no doubt. I just want to see if he and @Okefenokee Cane want to add their thoughts 😂.

Outside of Atlanta, what areas are the best? Valdosta?

Advertisement
I have no doubt. I just want to see if he and @Okefenokee Cane want to add their thoughts 😂.

BC (Benedictine Military School) in Savannah is very gud. 2 time defendin 4A state champs. Only 2 losses an 1 wuz to Christopher Columbus Miami. Calvary Day an Savannah Christian has purty gud teems. Ware County down my way iz ushually gud an Camden down dis way. Sum gud kwality round Hotlanta way too. Lots a folks up thar.

Usually anywhere in Region 1 (So. GA,) plays a good brand of football. That’s in ANY classification A thru AAAAAAA. If u win Region 1, regardless of classification, ur usually a pretty good football team. The bad pockets in GA for public schools, are Savannah, Macon, Albany, and Columbus. Some of Atlanta public schools are ***, too. Ironically Warner Robins, which is like right below Macon, has really good high school football, too. There are other good pockets, too.

Advertisement
Back