4 star 2021 DE Travion Ford , St. Louis, Missouri Offered

Advertisement
I am curious as to how our oos aggression plays out this year. I know "win and they will come", but it seems like we are really trying to leverage our national brand in a way we have not done before.

We really aren't that much more aggressive out of state...Read back in the archive the last few years, every January to April is filled with LCE and company's posts about out of state kids...**** even last spring people were saying, "glad to see we are going more out of state".

Slightly more aggressive? Maybe...The Bayou for instance we seem to really be after kids and that's good... and obviously at QB both Enos and Lashlee offered more QBs than the goof Jon Richt the last 2 seasons.

Need to continue to see more OL offers. Fla, OOS, everywhere...Don't care where. The last 2 cycles nowhere near enough linemen offered. We look very good for linemen 2-4 in Sofla this year. We will get at least 2, and hopefully all 3, and we aren't getting the #1 Tate, that's fine. But for the last 3 OL spots, I need to see about 25-30 real offers out there, then another wave of backup plans this summer/early fall. Not last minute scrambling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back