4* Oklahoma De freshman Ron Tatum bout to hit that portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know his father here in OKC. He originally committed to Texas. I don't see him moving to far from home. Really doubt he comes to Miami but anything is possible.

I questioned his pops about the interest in Miami, before he committed to OU. There didn't seem to be much then.

Good looking out

Advertisement
I know his father here in OKC. He originally committed to Texas. I don't see him moving to far from home. Really doubt he comes to Miami but anything is possible.

I questioned his pops about the interest in Miami, before he committed to OU. There didn't seem to be much then.

The SandMan would be a gifted BagMan. Talk to kenneth about it, he'll set u up. Thank me Later.

Advertisement

Well I’m sure we had super light contact with him and idk if he was aware of our aggressive attacking style defense?

I didn't expect much tbh but I do wish this would be the beginning of top defensive talents leaving those schools while they can but Texas lowkey defensively is starting to do work

Long article but a good read on the portal from ESPN this morning. Players like Asa Martin and Tate's lawyers quoted. To summarize, players love the portal and the traditionalist and coaches don't because it gives the players power. Some coaches make dumb arguments that it will hurt high school seniors (lol, because they don't have college options, right?). Coaches can take any job but players can't do what they want.

Last edited:
Long article but a good read on the portal from ESPN this morning. Players like Adam martin and Tate's lawyers quoted. To summarize, players love the portal and the traditionalist and coaches don't because it gives the players power. Some coaches make dumb arguments that it will hurt high school seniors (lol, because they don't have college options, right?). Coaches can take any job but players can't do what they want.
I'm going to keep saying it the networks and the NCAA will want to portal to get stronger especially when coaches ***** the kids and this'll start free agency

Advertisement
Back