4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

What a bullsh!te response. I don't follow those other schools? I can't name any recruits? Who ******* cares if I "consider myself an expert"?

"They aren't going to spend a ton because the usual suspects are going to gobble up the top talent". I don't know if I've read anything more ridiculous in quite some time. As has been stated about a million times, the working hypothesis was that NIL would be something to equalize/offset the highly-developed level of cheating that has been going on at a few SEC schools for decades. It would give other schools a chance to make headway and to entice recruits with something besides "we finished 5th in the SEC West last year".

Oh, wait, I need to correct myself. I have now seen the absolute DUMBEST sentence typed on this board in a while:

"Nothing has changed from my view until we see things change."

I just had to give that moronic sentence some room to breathe. It is breathtakingly inane. And insane. Did you snort some bath salts before you typed that gem? Did you punch yourself in the arm like Brian Johnson does in The Breakfast Club after you re-read that line?

Oh, but you are a self-appointed "big picture" guy. Yeah. More horsesh!te. And, actually, you couldn't be more wrong, either about yourself or the issues.

The point is very simple. The SEC is a sickly competitive conference. Your nonsense about "top teams" ignores that other SEC programs have routinely made efforts to spend money to compete. One doesn't have to look any farther than Ole Miss just a few years ago.

So, again, you have proven my point. I said that it was surprising that so many southern plantation schools have NOT spent the money that they WANT the world to think they have and which they WANT us to believe that they would spend. You can look at every recruiting story over the past year, as I have. You don't see certain SEC schools (more than half of them) being mentioned prominently, particularly by recruits that are acknowledged to be getting substantial NIL offers.

And that's the point. The Gaytors can trumpet their "collective" all they want. They can brag about their wealthy alums. But in the end, all that's on their website is complaints about Ruiz. Whining about how Miami outbid them for Citizen and Jackson. Calls for the NCAA and Congress to help poor poor Florida out.

As I said, the surprise is that certain schools are NOT spending. And you have essentially proven my point. Thanks for that, as well as all your sneering and bragging.

So you don't know. Take note, if you're going to act like an expert on everything under the sun, we'll, you better have some information about what you're saying.

You really are a windbag.

You know who else says so and so spent more on a recruit when it doesn't go their way? Us, that's right, UF can ***** about Citizen, just like we do when a recruit we're on signs somewhere else. Jackson, what was their offer? What value did they place on him as everyone has a value and it's different to every team. Anyone can be bought at this point, maybe we offered less and he still picked us.

Sneering and bragging? You're the gold standard on that.

You really expected schools to rise up out of nowhere and beat the elites just because of NIL? I get it, you're stuck back in time and this was just another attempt at creativity to say plantation.

Yes, things haven't changed at the top. There's a plethora of reasons why, but you're too obtuse to see why. Read all the articles, that's hysterical.

Advertisement
So you don't know. Take note, if you're going to act like an expert on everything under the sun, we'll, you better have some information about what you're saying.

You really are a windbag.

You know who else says so and so spent more on a recruit when it doesn't go their way? Us, that's right, UF can ***** about Citizen, just like we do when a recruit we're on signs somewhere else. Jackson, what was their offer? What value did they place on him as everyone has a value and it's different to every team. Anyone can be bought at this point, maybe we offered less and he still picked us.

Sneering and bragging? You're the gold standard on that.

You really expected schools to rise up out of nowhere and beat the elites just because of NIL? I get it, you're stuck back in time and this was just another attempt at creativity to say plantation.

Yes, things haven't changed at the top. There's a plethora of reasons why, but you're too obtuse to see why. Read all the articles, that's hysterical.
@PIPO

I don’t know about you, but I’m long overdue for a showdown…

@PIPO

I don’t know about you, but I’m long overdue for a showdown…
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Advertisement
Holy crap.
70 below? No way.

Now I'm getting cold when it's
below 70.

Way. After all, we were Arctic Rangers. It was on the icepack near the pole - we parachuted in and stayed for three days.

At that time, we were really tasked with commercial aircraft going down in the Arctic Circle - airliners may go down and we were to get there fast. We rescued many hunters, small plane crashes - and were first ones in when an airliner crashed into a mountain outside Juneau. No survivors.

Advertisement
Way. After all, we were Arctic Rangers. It was on the icepack near the pole - we parachuted in and stayed for three days.

At that time, we were really tasked with commercial aircraft going down in the Arctic Circle - airliners may go down and we were to get there fast. We rescued many hunters, small plane crashes - and were first ones in when an airliner crashed into a mountain outside Juneau. No survivors.
The people on this board man.

You are now on the list. I would just ask questions and listen.

Advertisement
HCC is loaded. Three dudes to SEC just last week.

The coach is a parent at our school. He’s a great dude. When Mario was hired, he swung by the next day and came down the halls saying; “Marioooooooo!”
I played for Iowa Western and we played Hutch when Alvin Kamara played for them. Obviously you can imagine how cold he was on the JUCO level lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back