4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
I have learned that Mario tried to get everyone from Zay Flowers to Xavier Worthy to Jerry Rice in and out of the portal because he wants to run the ball so much.

B r i l l i a n t analysis, boys.

Don't forget the reigning Biletnikoff winner too...

Oh, wait, maybe this means that Mario thought Pittman suuuuuuuucked...

Advertisement
****, like if you try to ski down that thing you might get taken out by a bear.

View attachment 185620

With Co. O Arctic Rangers, 75th - first day Top tells us at a minimum to buy a big bore handgun - and we ran into bears all the time. One got on the elevator somehow at the high rise Holiday Inn - and caused a bit of a ruckus.

You always look out for bears up there and even dumbass Moose. Except in Winter when they're hibernating.

With Co. O Arctic Rangers, 75th - first day Top tells us at a minimum to buy a big bore handgun - and we ran into bears all the time. One got on the elevator somehow at the high rise Holiday Inn - and caused a bit of a ruckus.

You always look out for bears up there and even dumbass Moose. Except in Winter when they're hibernating.

Problem is, with global warming, they never hibernate anymore...

Sorry I missed out on who were possibly getting, can some one give a brother an assist. This thread got so long so fast I missed it. TIA.

Advertisement
The country acts like we've gone from outside ****house to 210th floor Dubai penthouse in 4 months. Hilarious.
Remember when NIL came about an 75 percent of the board argued with me about us and METRO BIG CITIES being a factor.....well...USC and Miami in 4 months have caused a sh*tstorm and want the rest of the hick town conglomerates to literally want "changes" to NIL. lol Its almost l;ike i was right

Advertisement
Looks like Addison is not happening.

( 👀)

my-cousin-vinny.gif

Remember when NIL came about an 75 percent of the board argued with me about us and METRO BIG CITIES being a factor.....well...USC and Miami in 4 months have caused a sh*tstorm and want the rest of the hick town conglomerates to literally want "changes" to NIL. lol Its almost l;ike i was right

I agreed with you completely about the potential of big-city schools having some true advantages here.

But I will also admit that I'm a bit surprised that a few more of the southern-plantation schools haven't spent quite as freely as they would have us believe they are capable of doing...

Advertisement
I will take an L as one of those 75%. However, we may be singing a different tune if not for Mario and Ruiz (I know there are others less out there, but he has clearly had a big impact). The timing of it really could not have worked out better or more fortuitously.

I will take an L as one of those 75%. However, we may be singing a different tune if not for Mario and Ruiz (I know there are others less out there, but he has clearly had a big impact). The timing of it really could not have worked out better or more fortuitously.

Yeah, you definitely need the combination of opportunity (big city environment with a lot of business/endorsement opportunities) and execution (guys like Ruiz to step up).

But Miami is a natural environment for NIL. I remember arguing with guys who kept telling me that the southern plantation schools were going to spend us into the ground, what with those cow-town car dealers and the like. Billboards everywhere. Hicktown QB's face plastered on everything in the hicktown.

Crazy stuff that people said during the crazy days of "early NIL". ****, that was just a year ago...

Advertisement
Back