4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

It's always Miami is offering big NIL money, nothing else about Miami attractive?? LOL
The hate for Miami spreads far and wide. Miami gains national attention for the staff they just hired, Mario comes home after having won multiple conference titles at Oregon, and all they can say is Miami is appealing because of $. Half these TCU fans probably root for Texas on the side or at least used to. They still can't get over this game

1652375231282.png

Advertisement
The country acts like we've gone from outside ****house to 210th floor Dubai penthouse in 4 months. Hilarious.
The flat out lies about the amount of money we’re throwing around is hilarious lol. The biggest Nil deals we offered are to kids who didn’t come here lol. The rest have been quite meh, especially if you’re going by all the fake numbers being thrown around by the media.

Advertisement
The flat out lies about the amount of money we’re throwing around is hilarious lol. The biggest Nil deals we offered are to kids who didn’t come here lol. The rest have been quite meh, especially if you’re going by all the fake numbers being thrown around by the media.

Yes, I have the "media-to-reality" conversion chart for NIL deals:

Drop a zero. Maybe 2.

This has been a public service announcement from NIL-Truther.org

An indictment of Mario or BMac? Don’t assume it reflects solely on Mario.

We shall soon find out.
I know he had sour grapes, but Mycah Pittman, his highest rated WR from that class, publicly blamed it on Mario when he transferred.

"I know Cristobal just left the University of Oregon, but we had a head coach that believed in running the ball almost every single play, and as a receiver, it’s really tough,"

Gator board saying we offered $150K to steal citizen from them. I heard day of before he signed from person who tipped me off it was like 30k. Rivals will say anything to make themselves feel better.

Advertisement
I know he had sour grapes, but Mycah Pittman, his highest rated WR from that class, publicly blamed it on Mario when he transferred.

"I know Cristobal just left the University of Oregon, but we had a head coach that believed in running the ball almost every single play, and as a receiver, it’s really tough,"

A dude who kind of sucks making excuses as to why he sucks.

Most belive the top assistant will run the ball a ton, especially with Mario as the HC. It is odd that TVD is never mentioned as our selling point but I wonder if that goes back to Gattis/Mario; even the fantasy guys are down on TVD.
Gattis didn't have TVD at Michigan, and I think people generally oversell the "run first" narrative when it's really about balance and keeping opponents honest.

Advertisement
These WR transfers know they would have to be a clear #1 to separate From this group of receivers. And Addison is the only name on that list in the transfer portal.
Lmfao. Yea, they would have to be the ”clear No. 1 guy“ when our WRs couldn’t even catch a cold in the spring.

Advertisement
Gator board saying we offered $150K to steal citizen from them. I heard day of before he signed from person who tipped me off it was like 30k. Rivals will say anything to make themselves feel better.

Funny thing is, it took them THREE MONTHS to invent the myth of $150K. Around Signing Day it was "Mario promised Citizen a starting job, and Gaypier wouldn't stoop that low".

Let's not forget, the Gaytor fanbase is the same one that BRAGGED about offering Perkins the following NOT-NOT-NOT NIL inducements: a no-show job at Shands for his mother, free housing in Gainesville for the family, and a separate bag o' cash for the father.

AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET PERKINS.

But those bragging Gaytor fan comments are all over Gaytor Tears back in the January-February timeframe.

Advertisement
Back