4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Let him sit down with TVD and Ponce and Gattis and watch film of TVD dropping dimes all season to Rambo, and say this is you in 2022!

I would agree here, however I think the only thing that hurts us is Rambo's name not being called at the draft.... Gotta be on Robinson's mind.

Advertisement
These WR transfers know they would have to be a clear #1 to separate From this group of receivers. And Addison is the only name on that list in the transfer portal.

From the tcu 247 writer on Robinson
Screenshot_20220512-115703_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Imagine looking at the Excuses Chart and deciding “Because We Are Poor” was the best option available.
What do you? That always been our favorite. It means that it is out of the program's hands and suggests some notion of underhandedness. Its a great excuse

It's always Miami is offering big NIL money, nothing else about Miami attractive?? LOL
That's fine with me. I don't mind having that reputation..we haven't won anything worth anything in 2 decades. We'll start winning and developing first round talent again soon but in the meantime I'm good with "get the most $$$ at Miami".

Advertisement
That's fine with me. I don't mind having that reputation..we haven't won anything worth anything in 2 decades. We'll start winning and developing first round talent again soon but in the meantime I'm good with "get the most $$$ at Miami".
And yes, I'm fine with it, too. Money talks and we are talking....loudly!

It's a valid question and we already know Bmac and I'm sure many others are recruiting against him with this angle.

I'm not aware off the top of my head but what WRs have developed well under Mario as a head coach?

Looks like he has 3 highly rated guys commit to Oregon in the '19 class and none have amounted to anything yet (after 3 seasons).
An indictment of Mario or BMac? Don’t assume it reflects solely on Mario.

We shall soon find out.

Advertisement
An indictment of Mario or BMac? Don’t assume it reflects solely on Mario.

We shall soon find out.
Had two 1000 yard guys from FIU and Oregon:

TY Hilton - 2 Star
Dillon Mitchell - Low 4 Star

A third was an 800 yarder Johnny Johnson III - Low 3 star

All this is dependent on who is throwing the ball of course.

Advertisement
Exactly! Not that we have the best QB of his potential suitors, the top assistant in the nation calling plays. Haters!
Most belive the top assistant will run the ball a ton, especially with Mario as the HC. It is odd that TVD is never mentioned as our selling point but I wonder if that goes back to Gattis/Mario; even the fantasy guys are down on TVD.

It's a valid question and we already know Bmac and I'm sure many others are recruiting against him with this angle.

I'm not aware off the top of my head but what WRs have developed well under Mario as a head coach?

Looks like he has 3 highly rated guys commit to Oregon in the '19 class and none have amounted to anything yet (after 3 seasons).
Ty Hilton is the only one I can think of

Advertisement
Back