4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Good man. If you have a good piece of meat, just keep it simple. You don’t need to crowd the plate with fancy spices and rubs. Love a tomahawk.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Harley was stiff, small and had unreliable hands.

He was also one of the hardest workers on the team and ran great routes.

Jaylon is clearly better.

Idk why KJ is in the discussion. Actually idk why Harley is either as he isn't even on the team anymore.

Wtf are you guys arguing about? Lol

Jaylon not on Harley level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll continue with this silly discussion if he should be a take lol.

Why not? Transfer limit was lifted. 85 limit is all that matters, and there are way worse players than Jaylon on the roster. If he makes the roster even a little better, you take him.

The 32 signee limit being lifted changes all of this.

Advertisement
Ya'll continue with this silly discussion if he should be a take lol.

Why not? Transfer limit was lifted. 85 limit is all that matters, and there are way worse players than Jaylon on the roster. If he makes the roster even a little better, you take him.

The 32 signee limit being lifted changes all of this.

The temporary class limit removal is immediate, not starting 2023? I didn't realize.

Advertisement
*Yawn* 5’8 175… just like we tired of 6’0 guards I’m tired of these slot like WRs. Pass!! He won’t play over Restropo or B. Smith so what’s the point. For depth? He knows he won’t and because of that he’s not coming here.
I thought the Grinch doesn’t come around until Christmas time

I generally agree with all your points here, but two things:
1. Speed is and will always be a highly coveted trait, albeit hands & route running are more important.
2. Jerry Rice actually had major issues his rookie year with dropped passes. His work ethic to improve is how he overcame that and we need more kids with that high level of drive.
Jerry Rice is also one of the best, if not the best, YAC-receiver of all time.

Rice was fast and played fast. His 40 time wasnt indicative of the speed he had.

Advertisement
Back