4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Great hand and eye coordination speed is closer to Mike Harley than Jeff Thomas… not as fast in and out of his routes. Doesn’t have the breakaway speed we were looking for but he has experience. Guys like Brashard and X have way more physical talent though.
Shocked I am agreeing with you on anything but I like the Harley comp. Maybe little faster and attacks the ball better but Harley might have him on route running.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually want to use him on the outside to utilize his best trait and possibly our biggest weakness... going after the deep shots and coming down with them.

His biggest strength is speed. Safeties will have to keep an eye on him no matter where he lines up. That’s what we need.
if it helps people understand if he's fast... the videos I saw from ucf folk talking about his entry into the portal each spoke about how tough it was going to be after losing his speed.

To that end, he is known by a nickname that honors his fleetness. His nickname is 📸 "FLASH"!!!

Attachments

• flash.jpeg
    flash.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Rambo gets alot of credit on this visit:

" Rambo is like a big bro to me. I talked to him. He called me and I asked him about Van Dyke. He gave nothing but good words about Van Dyke and honestly he’s pushed me to go ahead and give Miami the opportunity to show what they can offer,” Robinson said."

He also said he's talked to Mario alot the past few days; most of these conversations were not football related. He said they talked alot about life, mario's time at Oregon, etc

Rambo told me `Man, look what I did when I came in there!’”

Rambo gets alot of credit on this visit:

" Rambo is like a big bro to me. I talked to him. He called me and I asked him about Van Dyke. He gave nothing but good words about Van Dyke and honestly he’s pushed me to go ahead and give Miami the opportunity to show what they can offer,” Robinson said."

He also said he's talked to Mario alot the past few days; most of these conversations were not football related. He said they talked alot about life, mario's time at Oregon, etc

Rambo told me `Man, look what I did when I came in there!’”
I feel so bad for Rambo that he didn’t get drafted. He was an absolute beast for us — like…the numbers he put up were unreal. It’s good to see he’s proud of his decision to come to The U. I’ll always remember his tenure.

Advertisement

Read this. Really thorough kid. He has legit reasons for each school.

That said I think his best options are Us and Ole Miss.

While TCU and Tennessee will throw, who’s throwing is the big negatives.

Tennessee has the loot and TV with SEC but that’s that.

Miami and Ole Miss are the only schools with excellent NIL, excellent QBs, excellent head coaches.

If I had to say our advantage, it would be Gattis since he mentioned his time at Bama.

Oh and NIL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love it. Just fyi, all the crootin websites are saying ole miss/Tennessee battle.

Shocked I am agreeing with you on anything but I like the Harley comp. Maybe little faster and attacks the ball better but Harley might have him on route running.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually want to use him on the outside to utilize his best trait and possibly our biggest weakness... going after the deep shots and coming down with them.
Uughh
Please tell me he is better than harley
Harley had/has marginal hands at
Best

Advertisement
Back