4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

All these pre drafts are trash. A handful of these prospects have shown it against top tier competition the rest are mostly hype.

Advertisement
Yo who keeps putting Anthony Richardson in the top 10 am I missing something, every game I saw of UF he was on the bench
Probably because the new found love affair the nfl has with combine numbers over actual on field performance.
You’ve seen this over the last few years. Some unknown dude runs a great 40 and has strong vertical jump and then moves way up in the draft despite average production in college.
But 9 for a qb that hasn’t actually shown he can produce as a qb is just nuts.

I definitely believe we have just as much to offer if not more.... But I also believe usc might've just beaten us to the punch here and locked him in before any other school even made a move. It happens.
No other school made a move because he wasn’t in the portal yet

Advertisement
Probably because the new found love affair the nfl has with combine numbers over actual on field performance.
You’ve seen this over the last few years. Some unknown dude runs a great 40 and has strong vertical jump and then moves way up in the draft despite average production in college.
But 9 for a qb that hasn’t actually shown he can produce as a qb is just nuts.
That's not even close to new, unless by "new" you mean since the 80s.

What little I saw of him at Georgia left a lot to be desired. Granted, he was playing in that offense with Fromm throwing to him, he looked like a taller version of Wiggins to me.

Thrown into a kicking net?

1651840793599.png

Advertisement
Man I loved Jaden Alexis
I just put it together that he's Rich Alexis' son. Was watching highlights of the 2001 Miami-Washing blowout win and noticed him being from down here and his last name, did the googles and sure enough, that's his son Miami was recruiting 20 years later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back