4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
He came on towards the end of the season last year , he started looking like the player Uga recruited. Big cat that can run , theres clips of him leaving secondaries at 6’5 200. He’s a year older but his stats last year matchup really well with the last wr transfer we took. Who had some of the same issues as Landers. I’d at least sniff around and see how much his hands improved last year.

Btw here’s the comparison.

I mean...........send the 767 with the Hermès blankets and seal the deal.

At this point i would *** Landers to the wr group or atleast bring in for a visit...at the least he adds height thats needed and has "some" production. Now he may want to go somewhere where he is #1 though sooo..

If not....extra development consistency with Ladson over the summer is key.

For the lawyers,
Does this mean that some of these collectives aren’t real nil’s while ours really is?
So maybe some kids might not see one penny? 👀
I believe the point is that lifewallet is a real company engaged in actual business and, therefore, hiring college athletes for marketing purposes is legitimate. Collectives and non-profits are not engaged in actual profit seeking ventures and, therefore, their signing of college athletes to NIL deals can not be legitimately explained as a marketing endeavor.

Advertisement
For the lawyers,
Does this mean that some of these collectives aren’t real nil’s while ours really is?
So maybe some kids might not see one penny? 👀
The basic point of NIL is meant to be marketing of a player’s name image and likeness. If it is a collective paying them, what exactly are they being compensated to market? Where are those marketing campaigns and the numbers to back it and how are the contracts possibly set up to comply with that portion? There are no businesses that the collective owns, so what exactly is the Gator Collective marketing and where are the numbers to support it? Why do you need a collective to broker deals if you have an agent? It’s a sham. And the 501c3 ones are even bigger bull****.

People can say what they want about Ruiz and his being loud, but IMO he has been extremely deliberate. He is marketing the deals, he is generating commercials, players have to show up weekly, and he is posting the social media impressions and impact of this advertising campaign on his business And just in case people want to say he is pay for play with UM, which is ridiculous given the above, he is also doing it with Gabe Taylor and some FIU players.

It is laughable when Danny Kanell speaks out about this, as it is so clear that he has no idea what he is talking about and not an iota of critical thinking ability. Jealousy is a *****.

At this point i would *** Landers to the wr group or atleast bring in for a visit...at the least he adds height thats needed and has "some" production. Now he may want to go somewhere where he is #1 though sooo..

What little I saw of him at Georgia left a lot to be desired. Granted, he was playing in that offense with Fromm throwing to him, he looked like a taller version of Wiggins to me.

@gogeta4 u my dude but u gotta hit that Pause button my man. U said u would “***” Landers to the we group instead of “add”. I know what u meant but I still gotta Pause ya big dawg! Love ur contributions to the board. Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh LOL.

I'm gonna date myself here, but my big bro had a PrimeCo phone back in the day. The first minute on INCOMING calls was free. After that plus ALL outgoing calls were whatever a minute. He was probably 15 at the time, so had some little HS girlfriend, you know how it is.

Buddy got a bill in like month 2 or 3. He had ONE charged minute at like $0.65 or whatever. And like THREE THOUSAND free minutes. LMAOOOOOO. He was literally that company's worst nightmare. Dude was DEDICATED. And the phone did something at like 50 or 55 seconds, I can't remember. It beeped, or vibrated, something. So he'd click, she'd call right back, go for the next minute, click. FOR HOURS. There's only 10,080 minutes in a week. Buddy was on his phone talking for free for like 30% of them. Still the hardest I've ever laughed when he showed me that bill.
That's why I said that. Exactly what we would do and I had PrimeCo as well.

Advertisement
Back