4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
I used to get ****ed about **** like this because I had no faith in Manny or the other ******** before him. I also had even less faith in the dip**** AD and school "support". I honestly am 100% stress-free about Miami now as i know Mario and the staff will figure something out.

I'm sure I'll start freaking out the second Miami loses a game but until the games start I'm good.
Look at my guy speaking for the silent majority. Well done brosef!

Mario has been here for like an hour and a half. Let’s PAUSEZ and let him work.

Now I have my own inside joke @Confidence1000

The 🤡 show is not the staff it is all the fake insiders that use threads like this for click bait like they have some inside information. You guys are the 🤡 show.

Mario is a legend!!!
That's what your dumb *** get. Keep your *** rooting for whatever college team there is in San Antonio or some ****

Advertisement
I'll hang up at 58 seconds, then you call me.

Bruh LOL.

I'm gonna date myself here, but my big bro had a PrimeCo phone back in the day. The first minute on INCOMING calls was free. After that plus ALL outgoing calls were whatever a minute. He was probably 15 at the time, so had some little HS girlfriend, you know how it is.

Buddy got a bill in like month 2 or 3. He had ONE charged minute at like $0.65 or whatever. And like THREE THOUSAND free minutes. LMAOOOOOO. He was literally that company's worst nightmare. Dude was DEDICATED. And the phone did something at like 50 or 55 seconds, I can't remember. It beeped, or vibrated, something. So he'd click, she'd call right back, go for the next minute, click. FOR HOURS. There's only 10,080 minutes in a week. Buddy was on his phone talking for free for like 30% of them. Still the hardest I've ever laughed when he showed me that bill.

Advertisement
𝑆𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒

Advertisement
Advertisement
𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑔 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑈

Based on what has been said, I don’t think it’s a done deal to USC. I never have. At the very least his agent will listen to our pitch. I don’t think it will matter but we will see. We have just as much to offer as USC and arguably more.
I definitely believe we have just as much to offer if not more.... But I also believe usc might've just beaten us to the punch here and locked him in before any other school even made a move. It happens.

I like that for when it involves multiple people.

ejection-lebron-fight.gif

Offer him whatever USC offers and it'll be more after taxes, then hook him up with something from The Collection or where TVD got his BMW....then throw that cat a lifetime membership to Tootsies or something...ANYTHING.

Advertisement
Back