4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

The 🤡 show is not the staff it is all the fake insiders that use threads like this for click bait like they have some inside information. You guys are the 🤡 show.

Mario is a legend!!!
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Exactly. It's not like we cast a large net out for any quality WR. The staff seems to be looking for a specific, narrow set of traits to complete our WR room so that limits the pool of potential targets.
Right. We're looking for someone in the 6'3" range, that runs like Bob Hayes, that has All American/first round potential.

How many of them hit the portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right. We're looking for someone in the 6'3" range, that runs like Bob Hayes, that has All American/first round potential.

How many of them hit the portal?

Well....... Technically someone can be a professional in one sport and still be eligible to compete as an amateur in another. So a booster could, in theory, pay Erriyon Knighton massive NIL money to play CFB. Just in terms of ROI, a NIL sponsor would probably get a lot more bang for his buck giving a $5 mil NIL to Knighton (who is already one of the fastest men in the world and could break Usain Bolts record) than 2 mil to a well regarded WR transfer. Probably just a matter of time before some crazy NIL like that happens (i.e. a NBA bench player making the league minimum gets a NIL deal to play TE in college).

Last edited:
You can be happy with Mario and also not sunshine pump all the time. It’s pretty easy to call balls and strikes and I hope this board is capable of doing so.
I’m not getting in the middle of this WR debate, but the board is absolutely not capable of calling balls and strikes… little league umpires at best… most could get tball wrong

I mean @SWFLHurricane may be able to pull the old chest pad out of his shed and call the outside corner, but only after a few low calorie Coronas…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back