4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
give it a rest, baby doll.
200.gif

Advertisement
I’m not doing anything but having fun. @RVACane said it’s ok. Everything I start doing y’all have a problem with it! Put the gun down for a second bc u love killing ppl (banding) them on the board! U don’t always have to throw ur power around
No one has banded or warned you. I'm telling you to stop spamming every single thread you post in with the same joke. I'm sure you have good opinions on the program, I'd love to hear them.

Please stop.

Many kids did not WANT to leave their schools, they just wanted a robust NIL discussion.

This is not Miami or Mario "whiffing repeatedly".
You can be happy with Mario and also not sunshine pump all the time. It’s pretty easy to call balls and strikes and I hope this board is capable of doing so.

Advertisement
Now that we’ve “struck out” I can say what I’ve been thinking this whole time. A Broyles award winning coach and Heisman candidate QB should be able to squeeze a lot out of the guys we already have. I get they may not have been where they needed to be development-wise up to this point, but they also aren’t bums.

If you can’t find a go-to target between Keyshawn Smith, Jacolby George, Romello and Brashard (not counting Frank Ladson and X), I’m questioning coaching before the kids.

You can be happy with Mario and also not sunshine pump all the time. It’s pretty easy to call balls and strikes and I hope this board is capable of doing so.
Ehhhhh I agree, but it was pretty clear the WR position was last in their priority list of portal kids and they hit homeruns on every other position. Can’t really call it a strike if it wasn’t a priority.

Yikes, I appreciate the effort but we don’t reward effort around here. The coaching staff failed — simple as that.

You have an elite quarterback, massive NIL money to play with, and a favorable depth chart — how do you whiff repeatedly with those advantages?
The staff didn’t fail when we could not have extended NIL offers to the kids ******* teammates. Some things are out of your control and this is one of them. I understand being upset but if you don’t have the facts, don’t ******* post incendiary **** like this. I am as upset as anyone but there are limits to what the staff can do, especially when they cannot be directly involved in the recruitment. You want to be mad? Go be mad at the nameless middlemen, have fun with that. The ‘better deal’ was his school gave his teammates NIL deals. They got paid, he stayed put. On to the next.

Advertisement
No one has banded or warned you. I'm telling you to stop spamming every single thread you post in with the same joke. I'm sure you have good opinions on the program, I'd love to hear them.
Agreed with @IndayArtHauz

So @Confidence1000 looking for your serious opinion: we have great tight ends, but there are tons of big holes in the roster. Where do you think a transfer would have the best chance of penetrating the starting lineup?

The staff didn’t fail when we could not have extended NIL offers to the kids ******* teammates. Some things are out of your control and this is one of them. I understand being upset but if you don’t have the facts, don’t ******* post incendiary **** like this. I am as upset as anyone but there are limits to what the staff can do, especially when they cannot be directly involved in the recruitment. You want to be mad? Go be mad at the nameless middlemen, have fun with that. The ‘better deal’ was his school gave his teammates NIL deals. They got paid, he stayed put. On to the next.
We don’t have to go overboard here. Again, I’m not a doom and gloomer on here. I call it how I see it, and I think a lot of people would have my back on that.

I’m not necessarily critiquing our inability to convince a kid to go into the transfer portal; I’m more concerned that we didn’t land anyone who actually WAS in the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ehhhhh I agree, but it was pretty clear the WR position was last in their priority list of portal kids and they hit homeruns on every other position. Can’t really call it a strike if it wasn’t a priority.
Fair point. But we do need WR help. Maybe a grad transfer comes our way.

Advertisement
Back