4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
It’s still better for Miami. Before it was the same Schools who have dominated the past 15 years or so buying who they want under the table with no competition. Now others are stepping up to pay legally. If gaytor fans are crying, it’s good.
It definitely has the potential to get Miami back in the game - thank you Mario & Mr. Ruiz. That said, the teams at the top of the peeking order aren't going to change. They'll adapt to the rules & continue landing top players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take Landers and call it a day. Don't want to be left ***-out when it comes to WR. Especially since it seems like we've been missing left and right to get one.
At this point I agree, at worst him and Ladson fight it out - although I think he's better. 6'5'' and can run a bit.

dufner.jpg

It definitely has the potential to get Miami back in the game - thank you Mario & Mr. Ruiz. That said, the teams at the top of the peeking order aren't going to change. They'll adapt to the rules & continue landing top players.
Absolutely. All I’m saying is now there’ll be competition they didn’t have before.

Yikes, I appreciate the effort but we don’t reward effort around here. The coaching staff failed — simple as that.

You have an elite quarterback, massive NIL money to play with, and a favorable depth chart — how do you whiff repeatedly with those advantages?

Please stop.

Many kids did not WANT to leave their schools, they just wanted a robust NIL discussion.

This is not Miami or Mario "whiffing repeatedly".

Advertisement
Take Landers and call it a day. Don't want to be left ***-out when it comes to WR. Especially since it seems like we've been missing left and right to get one.

Agree, but also should move Curtis to WR. You would have two burners and Restrepo doing his best Berrios impression. I think most of the time we should be in 22 sets anyways, so 3 WRs (2 of whom can really stretch the field) should be OK.

Advertisement
If the best WR in the Portal is better than the worst WR at Miami, then you are improving the roster. Do it.
I am not saying he is or isn't a take, but there are scholarship considerations that should be taken into account as well. If he only has one year and there are several WRs that would likely be ahead of him, does it make sense to save those scholarships for other positions?

Agree, but also should move Curtis to WR. You would have two burners and Restrepo doing his best Berrios impression. I think most of the time we should be in 22 sets anyways, so 3 WRs (2 of whom can really stretch the field) should be OK.
That's if Curtis is even opened to playing WR. Some kids fall in love with certain positions whether it's the best fit or not.

Advertisement
Back