4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Y’all fall for this Everytime. 😂😂. These OOS cats be lying and only say this BS when they talking to Canes. DK was not coming to Miami. Neither was JJ Watt. FOH

Why would he mention Miami just to lie when we’ve been irrelevant for his entire football playing career? He could’ve just as easily said FSU Florida Bama or Ohio State.

Bro, if it’s the guy Whoop DMd me…Look the fvck out.

The only hint I can give you all is he’s breaking records in Anchorage, Alaska.
What high school in Anchorage? I lived in Eagle River, Alaska for 20 years while I was in the Marines. I often volunteered at the local schools in Anchorage.

Glad somebody else realizes this. If they wanted to come to Miami they would’ve been here. He could’ve called the HC and said I’m coming, have the scholarship ready when I get there. Nobody would’ve said no to him when they saw him in person.

All this “I hit them up, blah blah blah, is bullsh*t.

What in the world?? Y’all act like DK Metcalf 2022 wanted to come to Miami. He was a very good prospect, but he wasn’t the #1 WR in the country. Hey head coach, I’m coming, have my scholarship ready? Huh? No prob, 15 year old. I’ll have my wife ready too.

*** planet are u guys on with this stuff? No high school junior is calling a head coach at Miami and bullying them over the phone lmao.

Advertisement
Maybe this is the guy 😂

adam sandler somebody kill me please GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
trying to watch the Heat and keep an eye on our WR board, is there a way that someone can send up a flare around Brickell, if anything worthy comes up, so I can watch the game in peace!

What in the world?? Y’all act like DK Metcalf 2022 wanted to come to Miami. He was a very good prospect, but he wasn’t the #1 WR in the country. Hey head coach, I’m coming, have my scholarship ready? Huh? No prob, 15 year old. I’ll have my wife ready too.

*** planet are u guys on with this stuff? No high school junior is calling a head coach at Miami and bullying them over the phone lmao.
I’m insinuating that he didn’t wanna come and that if he wanted to he could’ve drove down and got his spot. They wouldn’t have turned him down in person. He wasn’t elite, but he was plenty good enough to play at Miami.

I said nothing about bullying.

Advertisement
So you are going into this season and outlook based on Ivey?

Mind you, you already didn't even factor in that we did address CB in the portal with Porter. And not even factoring in that they practiced in spring without our #1 CB, who is good, in Stevenson. Not to mention, reports from inside guys we are lucky enough to get from that we know to be getting legit information, that the new staff, coaching, S&C have made a difference in improving the guys that did practice in spring.

Of course it has to play out on the field, but all indications are pointing towards the CB play and room to be improved from what we have seen in the past.

Also this isn't Madden, you have scholarship restrictions. You just can't go and pick and drop whoever you want. Finite number of scholarships these coaches know they will have to play with after transfers and what not. Based on their actions, which we have to assume is based on what they saw first hand after they coached them up, priority was changing the face of the DL room, addressing the O line, tweaking the CB room with Porter, and tweaking the WR room with 1 or 2 more guys. We can conclude that in the eyes of the what the coaches actually saw, D line then O line was a much bigger priority than CB and WR
To be honest as bad as folk sh*t on Ivey...He wasnt even the worst cb last year...that guy who to me wasnt the best looked plenty improve this spring already. That cb room aint looking that bad.

𝐻𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑈𝑆𝐶 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑁𝐹𝐿 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡

Advertisement
Back