4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
I am lost... I know Addison is not coming here and at least one possibility decided to stay where they were, but is there still a known (known to Cribby anyway) WR out there that is a possibility or are we done as far as we know?

I am lost... I know Addison is not coming here and at least one possibility decided to stay where they were, but is there still a known (known to Cribby anyway) WR out there that is a possibility or are we done as far as we know?

Addison - USC or Bama most likely
Unknown WR - Supposedly going to enter the portal on Sunday. Unknown if that happened. At least I haven't seen confirmation.
Decided to Stay - Xavier Worthy, Texas Longhorns

Sorry, I just figured someone posted that we got ours. I apologize. We are GOOD. Enjoy the day worry free.
SAY LESS
Handshake Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Unknown WR - Supposedly going to enter the portal on Sunday. Unknown if that happened. At least I haven't seen confirmation.
According to Boarcane, he did enter...at least that's how I read it. Now the name? Probably smart to keep it shut until said player publicly enters the portal.

The satisfaction I would have gotten from being able to tell my big time Longhorns pal (who is overconfident/****y every year about UT for some reason) about Worthy transferring to Miami would have been something to behold.

Advertisement
If the player is worth it, it's in the schools best interest to use all 48 hours to enter the player into the portal. (Even tho backdoor discussions are happening)

Advertisement
Texas insiders saying that one of their players almost entered the portal but their Nil group gave him an aggressive pitch to keep him from staying. Pretty sure it’s Xavier Worthy

Here’s the postView attachment 184539

---Happy at Texas
---Productive at Texas
---Good relationship with his teammates
---Good relationship with coaches
---Not a malcontent
---Not a problem player
---Not a problem personality

And he was just about to leave Texas, they had to go right up to the Portal entry deadline to keep the kid. Needed an "aggressive" NIL pitch to keep the kid.

Look, maybe the facts actually happened (kid was about to leave, kid got an NIL to stay), but the characterization of those circumstances is just a load of crap.

---Happy at Texas
---Productive at Texas
---Good relationship with his teammates
---Good relationship with coaches
---Not a malcontent
---Not a problem player
---Not a problem personality

And he was just about to leave Texas, they had to go right up to the Portal entry deadline to keep the kid. Needed an "aggressive" NIL pitch to keep the kid.

Look, maybe the facts actually happened (kid was about to leave, kid got an NIL to stay), but the characterization of those circumstances is just a load of crap.
Honestly my expectations on the mystery WR were relatively low; we've been conditioned to think of potential transfers as Florida-based or underachievers...and this was out of complete nowhere.

What a time for college football in general. No matter your point of view, it's volatile...and in my personal opinion, exciting. I's a free-for-all and we're in the top 5% as it stands.

Advertisement
Last day to register for summer is May 18. Maybe we get some news before that. I would assume Mario would want them on board before fall term to get in shape and learn the playbook..

Last day to register for summer is May 18. Maybe we get some news before that. I would assume Mario would want them on board before fall term to get in shape and learn the playbook..
Last day to appear in portal is Tomorrow so we should homie.

Advertisement
Back