4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Sorry, I just figured someone posted that we got ours. I apologize. We are GOOD. Enjoy the day worry free.
ezgif-4-c9dc4e8ebb.gif

Advertisement
Soooo ..... we are waiting potentially until Tuesday or Wednesday to FIND OUT if a WR entered the portal with the intent of considering UM?
Is that the status of our current situation? Outside of that we would then be waiting for Coleman to commit sometime before Fall practice if he completes the credits he is lacking? Any others on the radar?

L

correct, i also said there was one I’d likely take over Addison all things considered because he had more eligibility . Now go compare their eligibility. Theres the take t level and more years.
You know are getting a lot of people excited to read this this morning.

Advertisement
He’s the one that i said was out earlier yesterday , then a few hours later a Texas site mentioned he almost left.

Good Morning Cribby. Worthy would have been a nice addition. I understand the process of the portal and the two day wait period. Does your sources know if the original WR you mentioned entered the portal at all?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with you. But he should’ve just kept his mouth shut and used NIL like every other program, instead of crying about it because he doesn’t have the advantage of just bagging kids under the table anymore.

Same **** with that ***aloon, Jimbob. Crying in indignation that they recruited the greatest class in history because they are the greatest recruiters ever, when there was a story out about their boosters having spent $30 million to secure that class.

I don’t like Dabo either, but at least so far he’s standing by his principles regarding not wanting to use NIL. I at least respect him for standing by what he says.

These guys are dirtbags, specially Little Nicky. At least Ruiz is upfront about it.
Dabo is only standing by his principles until they have an 8-4 season.

Advertisement
Back