4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Thinking our guy could be an out-of-state wr, with great speed a good deal of eligibility and would be a BIG get. Gives me a sweet tooth too..

Advertisement
Ain't no MF'ing way it's Worthy lol. Cribby said a 4 star level portal recruit, therefore it's not Worthy.

Note - welcome to the new, legal, era of college football. Any kid worth a **** going to use his leverage to get a bigger NIL bag.
no Cribby was saying there was one that almost entered the portal but wasn't happening anymore

The one Cribby is referring to now isnt Worthy, he's someone else that we will soon find out :)

Advertisement
This **** is better than NSD lmao. The fact that we were even in the ball park for that caliber kid makes me smile. They are not ******* around and I love it. May not have happened this time but in due time with this staff.
Totally agree. When you have a coach with credibility who does NOT accept NO for an answer (not to mention a billionaire booster family), you'll get your share of big-timers.

Manny had no cred and his default was to fold.

In the words of the man himself, "it's different."

Advertisement
This **** is better than NSD lmao. The fact that we were even in the ball park for that caliber kid makes me smile. They are not ******* around and I love it. May not have happened this time but in due time with this staff.
Bruh I am glued to my screen lol..Im actually getting some work done and I have this on another window just checking every 10 mins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back