4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Could be better than Dell. He’d be a 4*
portal WR. So is the dude we’ve hopefully landed. That’s good enough for me tonight.

Thanks @Cribby for the intel and @LeedsCane for the emoji feedback. Between the two, you all had us glued to CIS.

D$ better give you a bonus.

Good night, all, and #GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
what rating would you give Ladson for comparison sake

While not Cribby, I would give Ladson a 3 star rating. I thought he was incredibly overrated coming out, but what the **** do I know considering the big dawgs wanted him.

This by no means saying I don't like the pickup, I just don't have high *** expectations. Hope he proves me wrong as I do anyone in our uniform. I hope he can stay healthy.

He’s out.

I think we got one finally. The one that’ll make sense when you see their name.
Of the two potential WR portal options, which one had the higher upside in your opinion? The one that's in or the one that decided not to portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
People aren’t really trying to say Caleb Williams sucks on this board, are they? Please don’t tell me the mouth breathing has crept in this much.

The true freshman that started out the year as a back up and accounted for 27 TDs, should have had 37 I guess lol.

In all seriousness, I don’t think anyone is saying he sucks per se, but they may not be buying the hype for whatever their reasons may be.

I don’t necessarily agree but opinions make the world go around lol. He is a talented kid and overall had a pretty good year for an 18 year old kid. I fully expect him to make another jump in year 2 under the same offense.

Texas insiders saying that one of their players almost entered the portal but their Nil group gave him an aggressive pitch to keep him from staying. Pretty sure it’s Xavier Worthy

Here’s the post
47A24BF7-7E5C-41CA-ADBC-D70C5654B0A0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Texas insiders saying that one of their players almost entered the portal but their Nil group gave him an aggressive pitch to keep him from staying. Pretty sure it’s Xavier Worthy

Insane if true lol, but yeah no way they were letting that kid get out of there. Name your price son. Forgot about the Gattis connection there.

It’s for the better. I would have had a heart attack most likely so yeah.

Advertisement
Back